Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Humbled by generosity

This is a discussion on Humbled by generosity within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Ladies and Gents, I am not one to brag but I figured I had to share this with you all. ...

No longer a community member.

Humbled by generosity

Ladies and Gents,

I am not one to brag but I figured I had to share this with you all. My wife's parents got divorced and her Mother is now engaged to her old high school sweetheart. This gentlemen has one of the biggest hearts I know. Back in July of last year I found a wine cooler with a broken compressor and figured it would make a great wineador for my boxes. I bought a huge piece of spanish cedar and went to his house so we could cut up the board for some shelves because he has a huge wood shop with all kinds of great tools. He has never smoked a cigar and didn't know what a humidor was. He started asking me tons of questions and refused to cut the wood shelves. He told me to leave my wine cooler there and he would work on something for me. My wife has kept me out of the loop on what was taking him so long, and today I found out why. The video explains it all.

Bradshumidor.mpg - YouTube

Only problem is now I need more cigars

Re: Humbled by generosity

very nice....have fun seasoning and filling.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Wow wow wow wow wow, color me green that is extremely nice.

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Wow!!!!!!!
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

sweet - enjoy = thats a beauty!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Congrats on your new humidor! It's really an awesome humidor! I guess this means your wife and I will have to find other things to talk about behind your back

Oh, yeah, I'll help you fill it up

That is awesome Brad!!

Quote Originally Posted by anonobomber View Post
    Congrats on your new humidor! It's really an awesome humidor! I guess this means your wife and I will have to find other things to talk about behind your back

Oh, yeah, I'll help you fill it up
    My humidor or my wife?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar

That's freaking sweet. Have fun filling it. Make sure to update pics once you fill that bad boy up

That is one beautiful humidor. Looks like great craftsmanship and something you will cherish forever.

wow man, that's awesome! A little bit of an upgrade from the Winecooler, lol
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

Puffer Fish with many spikes mike91LX's Avatar

wow thats crazy, i can only imagine how much thought, time, and effort went into that

Wow, thank you all for the nice comments (except for jared ) I will post pictures as soon as I get it, and then again when I get it all seasoned up and transfer my smokes. I can't imagine how much time that really took him.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

HOLY WOW!!! That is absolutely beautiful, Brad! Congrats bro!
    Hangin' out with Friends

If I could give your step father in law a RG bump I would. That is totally freaking awesome. I love how he's so casual about it when it obviously took a lot of work and time. It must feel great to have a truly one of kind handcrafted amazing humidor.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast