Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast

Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

This is a discussion on Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash ! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; thanks Steve for taking time to speak with us, much appreciated!...

Re: Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

thanks Steve for taking time to speak with us, much appreciated!

Full grown Puffer Fish

Hi Steve,

Thank you for helping us appreciate your manufacturing issues with your excellent LP line of cigars. Thank you for not jacking the prices of these lines to balance demand with supply. While I wish I could find more of these fine sticks, I rejoice that I can afford a box of them when I finally find them. I have been pointing out the "Hecho exclusivamente para el jefe" on the band out my friends when I give one out to show that I am buds with Steve Saka.

Thanks for allowing your marketing guys to pry some of your personal stash out of your angry hands to share with the rest of us.

Puffer Fish with some spikes border bandit's Avatar

Wow, I have never had any of those smokes before. Closest is an Undercrown, but I have never seen any of those. I have been to B&M's all over the region where I live and a few where I travel on business and haven't found them. Maybe one day.....or maybe it's my unicorn.

Aninjaforallseasons - Would you happen to have any of your shots in 1920x1080 resolution. I'd love to use a few form my desktop background

Steve,
    Thank you for stopping in and enlightening us as to the trials and tribulations of making a perfect a perfect Liga Privada. I figured that it was a monumental task and it makes perfect sense as you're dealing with nature to a degree and nature is a "mother" Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by border bandit View Post
    Wow, I have never had any of those smokes before. Closest is an Undercrown, but I have never seen any of those. I have been to B&M's all over the region where I live and a few where I travel on business and haven't found them. Maybe one day.....or maybe it's my unicorn.
    Robert,
    You'll find them but right now I think they're everyone's unicorns. Keep your eyes pealed, they are out there.
    Last edited by nikonnut; 05-22-2012 at 12:00 AM.
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Well guys, it's not a huge addition to my stash but I finally found some unicorns thanks to a great BOTL! I really never thought I'd come across a No.9 Flying Pig EVER! but I got lucky. I'm afraid to smoke one as I think it might be one of those MORE!!!! moments and there are no more.

Oh! and the undercrown was a tag-a-long. How awesome it that? It's one of my new favs

Great score. Smoke at least one of the #9 piggies when you have a good hour and a half to devote to nothing but enjoyment of a very flavorful and satisfying stick!

Life is too short to not experience what a great smoke they are. Then save the other one and give it some rest. Smoke it as a special occasion. I have a few # 9 piggies left and they were truly hard to come by. The supply is surely dwindling and since they are not regular production there wont be any more new ones produced.

The Undercrown as a tag along sounds awesome! You gotta love Puff math as they say!
    <---- Thats my dog "Cinder" just "chillaxin" with his favorite smoking hat on The 6 thousand dollar dog!

nice Chris!

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

My stash is one Feral Flying Pig lol.

that stash will be gone in 3 hrs haha

Quote Originally Posted by Phil from Chicago View Post
    My stash is one Feral Flying Pig lol.

that stash will be gone in 3 hrs haha
    Now with a "beefy" stash like that of Liga's you are obligated to post
    Pic's?

Enjoy the FFP! I know I have enjoyed every one that I have smoked to date.
    <---- Thats my dog "Cinder" just "chillaxin" with his favorite smoking hat on The 6 thousand dollar dog!

Puffer Fish with some spikes ryanbish's Avatar

Enjoying a No. 9 right now with sum12nv. Digging looking at the pics as we smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
    nice Chris!
    Thanks, Andrew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BDog View Post
    Now with a "beefy" stash like that of Liga's you are obligated to post
    Pic's?
    Of course he has to post a pic! Gotta document the onset of Liga Privada-itis

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

its in the middle.. or was...

Puffer Fish with many spikes yellowv's Avatar

Young Puffer Fish

I would be willing to trade for #9FPs. Would make it worthwhile. Have FFPs, Dirty rats, L40, T52 FPs and other premiums. Never had them before and the #9s are my favorites. They are my #1 wishlist. Let me know what it would take and i will try to make it happen. Also looking for the UF4 or A if anyone has it. Not as high on my list but anything Liga is pretty much Gold.

Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast