Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

This is a discussion on Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash ! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Wait a minute! Flying Feral Pigs WITH cello? What the? Is that the new method of packaging? All of my ...

Re: Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

Wait a minute! Flying Feral Pigs WITH cello? What the? Is that the new method of packaging? All of my boxes have naked FFP's.

<---- Thats my dog "Cinder" just "chillaxin" with his favorite smoking hat on The 6 thousand dollar dog!

Full grown Puffer Fish Smoke0ne's Avatar

Bruce, the newer batches of FFP's are coming with cello on them. The box at my local B&M that they got in during the middle of July had cello on them.
    "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another."- Ernest Hemingway

Cello and a piece of foam for extra cushioning
    Veni Vidi Vici

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish justbrew77's Avatar

Been collecting the t52 pigs for a while finally found a box, but I did just pick up the UC pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by justbrew77 View Post
    Been collecting the t52 pigs for a while finally found a box, but I did just pick up the UC pigs.
    you must have sold your first born for those t-52's, where by chance did you steal them from?

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by justbrew77 View Post
    Nice collection Justin!

Full grown Puffer Fish Smoke0ne's Avatar

Justin, that's a sick collection of piggies. The two T52 pigs I had were such good smokes, although they were surprisingly nic-heavy little bastages.
    "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another."- Ernest Hemingway

This is possibly my favorite thread on Puff! One day I will have a few sticks to post in it but for now I live vicariously! Thanks for the pRon, everyone keep it coming!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish djsmiles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trilobyte View Post

So so many more to get!!!!!
    wow....

Quote Originally Posted by dmeguy View Post
    This is possibly my favorite thread on Puff! One day I will have a few sticks to post in it but for now I live vicariously! Thanks for the pRon, everyone keep it coming!
    I hear you. I have enjoyed a couple LP's. But i can't seem to find the locally, or online when I have money for an entire box.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Matt4370's Avatar

Damn Bob! Envious doesn't even begin to describe it!! Nice stash! I need some more LP goodness in my humi. Come on payday!!!!!

I'm watching you.

I found this at my local lounge last night and gasped out loud as I handed over my credit card...

"Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Bob, you're my freaking hero!!!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    I found this at my local lounge last night and gasped out loud as I handed over my credit card...
    That is pretty sweet.

Added 3 # 9 pigs to my stash and 4 UF4's

It was a good day!

<---- Thats my dog "Cinder" just "chillaxin" with his favorite smoking hat on The 6 thousand dollar dog!

Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast