Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast

Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

This is a discussion on Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash ! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by DarrelMorris I just purchased a Liga Pravada #9. Not sure if I should smoke it now or ...

Luva Sweet Easy Retrohale aroma's Avatar

Re: Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

Quote Originally Posted by DarrelMorris View Post
    I just purchased a Liga Pravada #9. Not sure if I should smoke it now or wait for my pallette to develope so I can really appreciate it.
    ... or, if you're like me, wait for the cigar itself to smooth out. My stash of 9's are a year old now, and I like 'em, but they're not yet in the "sweet spot" for my tastes. I'll keep re-visiting them every 6 months. I'm expecting them to be awesome with 2-3 yrs.

If you like the "spicy bite," you may want to smoke yours with just a couple months of humidity equalization.
    puff-o-matic (cigar puff timer)

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Thanks Darrel! Regarding the No9, it depends on how your palate is now. Some people want the LP9 smooth, like Aroma. Others, including Steve Saka, for whom the blend was developed, prefer it relatively fresh, as the flavors are bolder and hit a little harder initially.

If you're like me, you may not notice a big difference between a relatively fresh one and a year old one. Smoke it now, so you can decide if you like it. If you do, buy a few to rest for a year or so and see how you like them then!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Puffer Fish with some spikes bob-o's Avatar

Now I know why I can't find any T-52,etc. Chuck has them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Thanks Darrel! Regarding the No9, it depends on how your palate is now. Some people want the LP9 smooth, like Aroma. Others, including Steve Saka, for whom the blend was developed, prefer it relatively fresh, as the flavors are bolder and hit a little harder initially.

If you're like me, you may not notice a big difference between a relatively fresh one and a year old one. Smoke it now, so you can decide if you like it. If you do, buy a few to rest for a year or so and see how you like them then!
    Great advice Derek!

Plus there will be many more Liga # 9's available as they are part of the core line that Drew Estates provides. So unless its a Flying Pig # 9 then smoke it right after it has had time to aclimate to your humidor. Then you will know what a "fresh" Liga No 9 is like and you can decide if you want to let the flavors blend and mellow some on your future smokes.

Its a great stick either way in my book!
    <---- Thats my dog "Cinder" just "chillaxin" with his favorite smoking hat on The 6 thousand dollar dog!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish eljimmy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BDog View Post
    Finally had a chance to take a picture of my Liga's and some relates sticks (i.e. MUWAT/ Undercrown)

3 boxes of Feral Pigs
    3/4 of a box of Dirty Rats
    Some #9 and T 52 Pigs
    #9 and T52 assorted singles
    as well as
    7 Undercrown and
    5 MUWAT 6x60's

Full box of Undercrown Robo's on the way as well.
    Pssssst, B-DOG! sell me a box of Feral Pigs! hahaha

my measly collection compared to some of you.. not pictured are another dirty rat and another t52 robusto in my herfador..

jmd
    Puffer Fish with some spikes jmd's Avatar

Those pictures make them look good enough to eat!

Maturing Puffer Fish

Damn I wish I didn't live in NY. B&Ms here a full of them but I'd get them cheaper overbidding on Cbid!

never heard of these until seeing this thread... but damn, do they look good. especially those little fatties!

Puffer Fish with many spikes yellowv's Avatar

Here is my DE drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
    never heard of these until seeing this thread... but damn, do they look good. especially those little piggies!
    Fixed that for ya!

Looks good Joe!
    <---- Thats my dog "Cinder" just "chillaxin" with his favorite smoking hat on The 6 thousand dollar dog!

Puffer Fish with some spikes bob-o's Avatar

Nice DE drawer Joe...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BamaDoc77's Avatar

As a 99% CC smoker, I hear alot about these LPs, but havent tried one..might have to try to get my hands on some.
    "I am a doctor.....smoke 2 Padrons and call me in the morning."

Quote Originally Posted by BamaDoc77 View Post
    As a 99% CC smoker, I hear alot about these LPs, but havent tried one..might have to try to get my hands on some.
    Way different experience! Its more like a heavy piece of meat compared to a slice of exquisitely prepared gourmet turkey. Smoke is thick and dense with a slightly sweet finish. Each has their place on the cigar roster in my book.

Quick update to my collection. It's growing slowly but surely and needs more piggies

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast