Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast

Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

This is a discussion on Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash ! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by Smokin'Joe Awesome! Still trying to track down a box of those rats! I love me some rats....I ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes jeepman_su's Avatar

Re: Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin'Joe View Post
    Awesome! Still trying to track down a box of those rats!
    I love me some rats....I buy them whenever I see them lol!

Quote Originally Posted by HTML5 Gordon View Post
    SO jealous right now! I want a box of L40s like now... I've been putting off smoking my last 3 until I score a box...
    They are so hard to get....I saw a box at my local b&m and picked a few up just the other day.

"If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go." -- Mark Twain

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish edwardsdigital's Avatar

My B&M seems to carry everything from Drew EXCEPT the LP Unico's.... Unless he just keeps them for himself....

Quote Originally Posted by edwardsdigital View Post
    My B&M seems to carry everything from Drew EXCEPT the LP Unico's.... Unless he just keeps them for himself....
    many dealers cant get the Unico or LP lines, but still carry the Undercrown, Acid, etc
    Veni Vidi Vici

Just picked up my first four pack of Fries and have some T52s and Undercrowns on the way, this thread has me psyched for them.Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !-image.jpg

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Reorganizing my humidor..... Have more FFPs and UF-13s than I thought .....

"A goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by penguinshockey View Post

You know life is good and you're doing alright when you forget how many boxes of Uf-13s and FFPs you have!
    I'm completely unbiased and 100% open minded. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

That's like a lifetime supply for me.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Quote Originally Posted by ichett View Post
    That's like a lifetime supply for me.
    Let's see . . . . 80 FFPs and 108 UF-13s in the boxes plus 18 loose FFPs/UF-13s . . . . one FFP or UF-13 per week = 196 weeks or almost 4 years. Nope - not a lifetime supply yet lol!!
    "A goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid."

Let's see . . . . 80 FFPs and 108 UF-13s in the boxes plus 18 loose FFPs/UF-13s . . . . one FFP or UF-13 per week = 196 weeks or almost 4 years. Nope - not a lifetime supply yet lol!!
    This stash puts me to shame. haha. Beautiful though. Let me see if I can get a picture of mine up
    Rule #32. Enjoy the Little Things

The 5 FFP and 4 UF13 I have will have to last a lifetime for me since they're so hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by ichett View Post
    The 5 FFP and 4 UF13 I have will have to last a lifetime for me since they're so hard to come by.
    I guess I'll hold on to that last box of UF13s I thought ab selling. Lol.

Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !-img_20130601_184802_678.jpg

My humble stash.

Quote Originally Posted by ejewell View Post
    I guess I'll hold on to that last box of UF13s I thought ab selling. Lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130601_184802_678.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	78037

My humble stash.
    You were giving me a hard time about what I have for Liga stuff.....you have about as much as me so I don't wanna hear it lol! However I will take those A's off your hands lol!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepman_su View Post
    You were giving me a hard time about what I have for Liga stuff.....you have about as much as me so I don't wanna hear it lol! However I will take those A's off your hands lol!
    I'm debating on whether or not to smoke, sell, or save those guys. When I talked to JD at the event he mentioned something or other about opening a few good stores and maybe doing some events in Pitt. I'll be heading to Pitt this weekend to visit friends and scope out some B&Ms. Also want to hit Primanti Bros.

I have had a tab open for 3 days... looking at Koldfront/Edgestar 28s. haha. I'm itching. but I also dont think all of that will fit! plus I have 2 good size tubberdores, a box of goldie 5s, and about 15 more sticks coming in the mail.

I discovered a route to buying singles or 5ers of CCs... I can't help myself.

And I only have like 9 sharks. you have a box!

I'm debating on whether or not to smoke, sell, or save those guys. When I talked to JD at the event he mentioned something or other about opening a few good stores and maybe doing some events in Pitt. I'll be heading to Pitt this weekend to visit friends and scope out some B&Ms. Also want to hit Primanti Bros.

I have had a tab open for 3 days... looking at Koldfront/Edgestar 28s. haha. I'm itching. but I also dont think all of that will fit! plus I have 2 good size tubberdores, a box of goldie 5s, and about 15 more sticks coming in the mail.

And I only have like 9 sharks. you have a box!
    Hahaha see now your just rationalizing. I also have boxes of CC's too but we won't go there ;-)

That sucks I am going out of town this weekend or I would show you around to different shops. There are so many good shops down here. While down here you gotta check out Blooms......I don't really go there but you need to go there once it is pretty impressive lol. If you need any ideas of places to check out let me know.

Puffer Fish with some spikes shakinghorizons's Avatar

Can you PM me your source?

Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast