Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast

Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

This is a discussion on Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash ! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; You're just showing off now! Originally Posted by penguinshockey Let's see . . . . 80 FFPs and 108 UF-13s ...

Re: Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

You're just showing off now!
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinshockey View Post
    Let's see . . . . 80 FFPs and 108 UF-13s in the boxes plus 18 loose FFPs/UF-13s . . . . one FFP or UF-13 per week = 196 weeks or almost 4 years. Nope - not a lifetime supply yet lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepman_su View Post
    Hahaha see now your just rationalizing. I also have boxes of CC's too but we won't go there ;-)

That sucks I am going out of town this weekend or I would show you around to different shops. There are so many good shops down here. While down here you gotta check out Blooms......I don't really go there but you need to go there once it is pretty impressive lol. If you need any ideas of places to check out let me know.
    Things I'm looking for: LP, LP, and more LP. Opus or anejo would be great too, but only if reasonably priced. I'll add blooms to my list.

As for CC's I am thinking about getting a few different boxes of Beli's and keeping 5ers, then selling off the rest in 5ers at cost +shipping. Maybe do the same with PC's too since apparently they are pretty good without a lot of age.

The point being I think you and I are running in the same race as far as our preferences ;-)
    Rule #32. Enjoy the Little Things

Puffer Fish with many spikes jeepman_su's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ejewell View Post
    Things I'm looking for: LP, LP, and more LP. Opus or anejo would be great too, but only if reasonably priced. I'll add blooms to my list.

As for CC's I am thinking about getting a few different boxes of Beli's and keeping 5ers, then selling off the rest in 5ers at cost +shipping. Maybe do the same with PC's too since apparently they are pretty good without a lot of age.

The point being I think you and I are running in the same race as far as our preferences ;-)
    We should just start doing box splits lol.....i need to get off my buying freeze first thought!

"If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go." -- Mark Twain

Puffer Fish with many spikes jeepman_su's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ejewell View Post

Blooms will have Opus and Anejo's more than likely. They will also have LP's but it is unlikely they will have any unicos. Allegheny Smokeworks sells Viaje I believe if you are looking for that. I got to Smoker Friendly in Monroeville and they have Unicos in stock from time to time along with Anejos. Smoke Cigar Shop in Bridgeville is also pretty nice. They don't sell LP stuff though. All places have good prices as well. At Blooms the last time I was there they had a fair amount of opus stuff including some coffins.

"If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go." -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by jeepman_su View Post
    Blooms will have Opus and Anejo's more than likely. They will also have LP's but it is unlikely they will have any unicos. Allegheny Smokeworks sells Viaje I believe if you are looking for that. I got to Smoker Friendly in Monroeville and they have Unicos in stock from time to time along with Anejos. Smoke Cigar Shop in Bridgeville is also pretty nice. They don't sell LP stuff though. All places have good prices as well. At Blooms the last time I was there they had a fair amount of opus stuff including some coffins.
    I wrote all that down for this weekend!

I'm really torn because I know of a place with a box of rats and another place with a box of pigs. the whore in me wants to get them. but for 350 between the two I'm sad. The rats are at 200, the pigs at 154.

I caved and bought both...
    @jeepman_su can you give me some more info on those B&Ms. PM will suffice, I'm just having a hard time finding smoker friendly in monroeville for example.

Puffer Fish with some spikes canadacigar's Avatar

not much of a liga stash but I figured I would share.... (liga undercrowns, viva, robusto, lp9, t52)Name:  liga.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  58.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by canadacigar View Post
    not much of a liga stash but I figured I would share.... (liga undercrowns, viva, robusto, lp9, t52)Name:  liga.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  58.1 KB
    you gotta start somewhere man! Plus the fact that you're in canada makes it a bit more difficult I imagine.

Puffer Fish with some spikes canadacigar's Avatar

Thanks Erik! Yes, hard to find here in Canada. I don't try, just order from the states!! Would love to try the Uf13 or flying pig. have you had them?

Young Fish

My Uzi Weighs a Ton Baitfish anyone? These are my every day smoke. Save my Dirty Rats and T52 for the weekend.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Passprotection's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scottyg354 View Post
    My Uzi Weighs a Ton Baitfish anyone? These are my every day smoke. Save my Dirty Rats and T52 for the weekend.
    Not an everyday smoke but I enjoy them too. Got a 3 tins and a bombed single. My favorite from Drew Estate so far.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish justbrew77's Avatar

My liga wineador I've been working on. Once I get the temp and RH perfect I will be moving my liga collection into it.

Puffer Fish with many spikes JKlavins's Avatar

Damn! I can't find a single No.9 or anything Liga Privada anywhere (other than undercrown) I've never even had one, and my buddy has even had Saka's Blend. SO frustrating!!!

Young Fish

Justbrew77.......I love this idea!!! I hope you don't mind, but I am going to steal this one. As a retired Chef, and wine afficionado I have a couple of these lying around. Thank you.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by JKlavins View Post
    Damn! I can't find a single No.9 or anything Liga Privada anywhere (other than undercrown) I've never even had one, and my buddy has even had Saka's Blend. SO frustrating!!!
    If your looking for no.9's I can hook you up. My B&M has them all the time. Lmk

Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast