Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast

Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

This is a discussion on Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash ! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by KaChong I managed to score a few Ligas including a couple Ferals. How long do you typically ...

Re: Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

Quote Originally Posted by KaChong View Post
    I managed to score a few Ligas including a couple Ferals. How long do you typically sit on them? I'm itching to light one up. It's hard to hold back really.
    Carl,
    Smoke those suckers I think they're great ROTT or with a couple of months on them and Aroma says they are tasty a year out(don't think any of mine will make it that long) so there's only one way to find out time for one to suffer a fiery end.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Thanks Chris. I think I'll give them a week to settle out in the humi before I spark up the first one. I'm looking forward to trying them!

Thou Shall Not Doubt Me MoreBeer's Avatar

Yep, no need to age Liga's. Just smoke 'em. Dem be dam good ceegars, spesilly dem 9's.

I remember the days when they were relatively easy to find. Looks like everyone has found out how good they are. Closest thing to a cigar orgasm out there.
    "I'll Buy That For A Dollar"

Quote Originally Posted by mikel1128 View Post
    After looking at this thread I think I need to try a Liga.
    you said it Michael... one can only go. so. long...

Young Puffer Fish

I am new to this site and this thread is what drew me in. Liga privadas are my absolute favorite cigars and the 9/feral are my favorites. Luckily, my local shop carries the 9 and t52, along with Muwats and undercrowns. They had dirty rats for about a year and finally sold the last of their stock recently during a DE event. I have about 5 9s, 8 ( soon to be 7) feral pigs, 2 undercrowns, and 2 t52 flying pigs in my box right now. I like, not love, the Muwats. Waiting for the bait fish. Havent tried the L40, A, no. 9 pig, UF, ratzilla, or dirty rat yet. Thats right could have bought plenty of rats but was stupid and never tried it when I could, now their gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Guarantee View Post
    I am new to this site and this thread is what drew me in. Liga privadas are my absolute favorite cigars and the 9/feral are my favorites. Luckily, my local shop carries the 9 and t52, along with Muwats and undercrowns. They had dirty rats for about a year and finally sold the last of their stock recently during a DE event. I have about 5 9s, 8 ( soon to be 7) feral pigs, 2 undercrowns, and 2 t52 flying pigs in my box right now. I like, not love, the Muwats. Waiting for the bait fish. Havent tried the L40, A, no. 9 pig, UF, ratzilla, or dirty rat yet. Thats right could have bought plenty of rats but was stupid and never tried it when I could, now their gone.
    Ryan,
    Welcome to puff! Sounds like you have a pretty good collection going. The dirty rat is a nice smoke but I personally like the Connecticut maduro more (hence the abundance of No.9s in my stash ) I'm not sure how easy a ratzilla will be to find (The only one I've ever seen was in a pic by Batista30) but... One of the prizes in the Troop Rally 2012 is two JD-4s donated by Aninjaforallseasons and SoCalOCMatt put up a 5er of No.9 pigs (hint, hint)
    Last edited by nikonnut; 03-30-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Young Puffer Fish

I dont believe it has been released yet. What is the troop rally 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Guarantee View Post
    I dont believe it has been released yet. What is the troop rally 2012?
    Ryan,
    The troop rally is an event to collect cigars for our men and women in uniform that are doing their duty to God and country. You may be too new to view it but here's a link Troop Rally 2012 a great cause and you might score the coveted LPs

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Matt4370's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelie95 View Post
    No friggin way dude!!??? Are you one of the Lotto winners or what!!??? Holy shit balls! Impressive, kudos to you bro.

Puffer Fish with many spikes jeepman_su's Avatar

Its not much but its what I got (5-Liga 9's, 5-Liga T52's, 5-Undercrowns, 3-Ferel Pigs......my liga's share space with my AF's in one humidor so that is why both are pictured.

"If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go." -- Mark Twain

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Matt4370's Avatar

Here is all I have for LP/DE sticks at the moment.
    1)#9
    1)FFP
    2) Undercrowns

nice additions fellas!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish justbrew77's Avatar

Just add these to my LP Collection on friday. I wish I could find some Flying pigs, I only have 2 left.

Justin, very nice addition! And I thought I was doing good having one box of FFPs Can we see the rest of the collection?

Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast