Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

This is a discussion on Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash ! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by demuths1770 Unicos are sometimes hard to find especially online Best place to find them for good prices ...

Alpha Puffer Fish Cigar-Enthusiast's Avatar

Re: Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

Quote Originally Posted by demuths1770 View Post
    Unicos are sometimes hard to find especially online
    Best place to find them for good prices in on WTS section on Puff!

YMMV

Leading Puffer Fish demuths1770's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar-Enthusiast View Post

YMMV
    I usually dont have a problem finding them. Two local B&Ms have them in stock near me. I am hoping some undercrown pigs pop uo on the wts section
    Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good womanó or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle. - George Burns

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar-Enthusiast View Post

YMMV
    Shouldn't be long until I hit the 100 post mark then I will definitely do this!

Quote Originally Posted by demuths1770 View Post
    I usually dont have a problem finding them. Two local B&Ms have them in stock near me. I am hoping some undercrown pigs pop uo on the wts section
    Wow! That is really awesome! The B&M I go to in Ga. only has the Undercrowns. I found the No. 9s when visiting relatives in Maryland.

Leading Puffer Fish demuths1770's Avatar

Yeah that I am lucky for. Also only 1 out of the 6 local B&Ms dose not have the regular ligas
    Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good womanó or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle. - George Burns

another collection update... lol.

You don't have to go back more than a page to see what it used to be.

Rule #32. Enjoy the Little Things

Quote Originally Posted by ejewell View Post
    another collection update... lol.

You don't have to go back more than a page to see what it used to be.

Ha. Now we have about the same size liga collection.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

I have 1 unico and 11 9's left and then Im done...
    "If you don't know, now you know,......." -Biggie Smalls

So what's with you guys letting your collections dwindle down?

Is it the difficulty in acquiring them? Is it getting burnt out on the same smokes? I'm curious, as all I've ever tried is the Undercrown and Papas Fritas, but have a couple No. 9s resting for football season.
    Everything I say should be read in a sarcastic manner first. If the sarcasm makes no sense, read it as if I'm drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSPHOTO View Post
    Ha. Now we have about the same size liga collection.
    You should see my OTHER collection. muahah

Quote Originally Posted by 04EDGE40 View Post
    So what's with you guys letting your collections dwindle down?

Is it the difficulty in acquiring them? Is it getting burnt out on the same smokes? I'm curious, as all I've ever tried is the Undercrown and Papas Fritas, but have a couple No. 9s resting for football season.
    You dont typically rest liga long, it actually gets bland some would say. Including myself.

As for the dwindle of stock, I've just moved onto other tastes. If I wanted it, even Unico, I know a shop I could call in a second. The thing for me is the price inflation that is happening on the Unico and the sales tactics employed by several B&Ms both online and on the corner. I'm just over it. There are a lot of other better cheaper smokes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking JD or DE and their product -- it is fantastic, as well as their marketing strategies -- I'm just on to other things.
    Rule #32. Enjoy the Little Things

Quote Originally Posted by ejewell View Post
    You dont typically rest liga long, it actually gets bland some would say. Including myself.

As for the dwindle of stock, I've just moved onto other tastes. If I wanted it, even Unico, I know a shop I could call in a second. The thing for me is the price inflation that is happening on the Unico and the sales tactics employed by several B&Ms both online and on the corner. I'm just over it. There are a lot of other better cheaper smokes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking JD or DE and their product -- it is fantastic, as well as their marketing strategies -- I'm just on to other things.
    Huh, guess I didn't know that! Well hopefully 7 months isn't too long. I've got one lined up for the ND-Rice game tomorrow that's got 7 months on it, I hope it's as good as advertised!

We have one place around here that sells No. 9s, but that's it. No Papas Fritas even. We have great selections of everything else under the sun, but not DE. The owner of the place I frequent told me that they don't sell enough volume of DE stuff for JD to sell them his more exclusive smokes. Apparently you have to have a certain volume before they consider you a Drew Estate vendor and allow you to pick out more uncommon boxes I guess?
    Everything I say should be read in a sarcastic manner first. If the sarcasm makes no sense, read it as if I'm drunk.

I have 2 UF-13,1 No.9 DC and 1 T52 Robusto. After I'm through them I don't see me purchasing any more DE. I have always preferred Peppin stuff anyway. I now live off of Tatuaje, buy Pete's stuff by the box. It makes up more than half of my stash.

Young Fish

This is Amazing!!!!!

Young Fish

I just want to try one

Full grown Puffer Fish Buckeye Stogie's Avatar

meh a miniscule "collection" ... love the No. 9 Belicoso

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast