Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast

Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

This is a discussion on Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash ! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; My take from a DE event a few weeks ago...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Re: Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

My take from a DE event a few weeks ago

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Sweet visor!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish justbrew77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cw_mi View Post
    My take from a DE event a few weeks ago
    Nice, I'm going to a Drew Estate dinner in June hopefully thats the visor and cutter we get, they are sweet.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justbrew77 View Post
    Nice, I'm going to a Drew Estate dinner in June hopefully thats the visor and cutter we get, they are sweet.
    Justin, sounds like it will be a good time. A friend and I actually drove out of state for this event, we had planned on buying 3 boxes to try and get some of the "A"'s and the ashtray they are giving away at some of the events... sadly they weren't giving them away at this one. It was still a good haul though, and I came home with more money left than I had planned, so that is good.

Quote Originally Posted by cw_mi View Post
    Justin, sounds like it will be a good time. A friend and I actually drove out of state for this event, we had planned on buying 3 boxes to try and get some of the "A"'s and the ashtray they are giving away at some of the events... sadly they weren't giving them away at this one. It was still a good haul though, and I came home with more money left than I had planned, so that is good.
    Yeah I can't wait, it's June 6. We get Dinner, 2 drinks, 10 cigars, Tshirt, visor, cutter, and to meet Jonathan Drew. 6 of us are going, should be a great time. I'm hoping to pick up and A or 2

Young Puffer Fish

Wink Re: Okay DE / Liga Privada cheerleaders show us your stash !

Where is this event?

Maturing Puffer Fish

Not showing my stash (yet), but Name Your Price on cigar monster has Liga Undercrown Gordito 5 Packs on it, I picked up 5 of them for $135 a moment ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Guarantee View Post
    Where is this event?
    Not sure if you are asking me or Chuck, but the event I'm going to it pittsburgh, Pa at a restaurant call Penn Brewery

Young Puffer Fish

Is it invite only?

No, call or go to a shop called Smoker Friendly they are selling them, I'm not sure if you can buy them over the phone though.

Well guys. these aren't nearly as cool as those cutters or that sweet visor (I'd love to make a meet and greet with JD!) but every once in a while I find a little bit of adhesive goodness tucked in with a 5er of No.9 robustos. Starting to amass a little collection and the Dirty Rat stickers are new to me. I love the Rat on the tractor I think it would make a bangin' T-shirt!

Nice stickers! Want to part with one of the Undercrown? PM me if so?
    Also if anyone can pick me up a visor from a Drew Estates event as I missed the one here in San Jose earlier in the month I will kick some peso's or some worthy sticks!

I also picked up yet another box of the FFP's this weekend!

<---- Thats my dog "Cinder" just "chillaxin" with his favorite smoking hat on The 6 thousand dollar dog!

If someone doesn't get you a visor by June I will hook you up with the one I get, I will never wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by BDog View Post
    Also if anyone can pick me up a visor from a Drew Estates event as I missed the one here in San Jose earlier in the month I will kick some peso's or some worthy sticks!

nice stickers Chris! the rat ones are rad!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    Well guys. these aren't nearly as cool as those cutters or that sweet visor (I'd love to make a meet and greet with JD!) but every once in a while I find a little bit of adhesive goodness tucked in with a 5er of No.9 robustos. Starting to amass a little collection and the Dirty Rat stickers are new to me. I love the Rat on the tractor I think it would make a bangin' T-shirt!
    I'd kill for a t-shirt with the Lion design on it!

Are those just stickers, or vinyl clings? That rat would make a great t-shirt too, you're totally right!

Hey Steve/JD!!! T-shirts with the Lion and Rat logos!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BDog View Post

Even the box makes my mouth water!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast