Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

so.. last night.. heres who i herf'd with!!!

This is a discussion on so.. last night.. heres who i herf'd with!!! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; so last night, we were at a local cigar lounge.. and a really good person came in to smoke.. maybe ...

so.. last night.. heres who i herf'd with!!!

so last night, we were at a local cigar lounge.. and a really good person came in to smoke.. maybe some of you know him.. Carlito Fuente... anyone?? anyone?? maybe you have.. :> One of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He was there with his wife, and the Newman family..

and of course the Duck was there.. :>

he signed my fuente story box, book, a stick in the set, and my lost city box!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    i have herf'd with Shuckins!
    now i have herf'd with Carlito Fuente!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Re: so.. last night.. heres who i herf'd with!!!

WOW!! AWESOME!! I've met Arturo Jr., Arturo Sr. and Nephew Josh at Tampa Sweethearts and found them all to be exceptionally nice people. I've posted a pic here several times of me and Josh (joshbhs04) with them, but never met Carlito or his wife - really, really cool!! So where was this event??

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    WOW!! AWESOME!! I've met Arturo Jr., Arturo Sr. and Nephew Josh at Tampa Sweethearts and found them all to be exceptionally nice people. I've posted a pic here several times of me and Josh (joshbhs04) with them, but never met Carlito or his wife - really, really cool!! So where was this event??
    he was in Memphis for a St Jude event, and came over to Havana Mix.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00b View Post
    he was in Memphis for a St Jude event, and came over to Havana Mix.
    NICE! And very, very nice pics of you, Heather and the Fuentes!! Thanks for sharing!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

we had a blast!! here is the album if you wanna browse through em..

Carlito Fuente - Imgur

Pale Horse

That's so cool man! Physical treasure is perishable, but memories like that never die. I see that you have also herf'd with the imfamous Shuckins, how can one guy be so lucky as to have herf'd with two such cool dudes?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post
    That's so cool man! Physical treasure is perishable, but memories like that never die. I see that you have also herf'd with the imfamous Shuckins, how can one guy be so lucky as to have herf'd with two such cool dudes?!
    YES!!! i know.. awesome.. i just wished that Shuckins could have made it down yesterday to herf with him also.. NOW THAT! would have been mind blowing!

Maturing Puffer Fish

Very nice. He seems to be a very social person unlike Rocky Patel. BTW what's with the belly button grope on the last pic? Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by corpsegrinder View Post
    Very nice. He seems to be a very social person unlike Rocky Patel. BTW what's with the belly button grope on the last pic? Hehe
    hahaah..

VERY NICE!!!! Well Chris, how you going to top that Herf!!!! The year has only begun.....I think they only way to beat that herf would be one with Shuckins, Smelvis and the entire Fuenta family at the same time!!!
    With all this excitement, I don't know if I smoked 5 cigars or 6 cigars!!! Being that a 44 gauge can blow your head clean off, Do You Feel Lucky Punk!!

Quote Originally Posted by stew View Post
    VERY NICE!!!! Well Chris, how you going to top that Herf!!!! The year has only begun.....I think they only way to beat that herf would be one with Shuckins, Smelvis and the entire Fuenta family at the same time!!!
    hmm... sounds like a plan!

Very awesome! I like the autographs, thats cool of him to do and now you have a badass display box once they sticks inside are smoked.

Quote Originally Posted by stew View Post

^ This would about sum up that herf

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    Very awesome! I like the autographs, thats cool of him to do and now you have a badass display box once they sticks inside are smoked.

^ This would about sum up that herf

1 of em is smoked, but i think im going to replace it.. and.. he also signed one of the sticks cello

Wow, now that's one hell of an awesome herf
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

Young Puffer Fish Screamin' Duck's Avatar

I have to say....that was an AWESOME night!!! So glad that we were lucky enough to take part in that!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast