Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My man corner

This is a discussion on My man corner within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; With the birth of the new baby coming VERY soon, I had to give up my man cave as a ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes smburnette's Avatar

My man corner

With the birth of the new baby coming VERY soon, I had to give up my man cave as a nursery. I got my "man corner" set up today. Its small, its compact, but it has it all. Pipes, cigars, gun, knife, recliner, my banky, and giant miller lite bottle, all the necessities for being a man are there!

Name:  mancorner.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  46.0 KB

Re: My man corner

What's the the piece by the window, (not the Miller Light bank)?
    What can I say?

I don't see a picture
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

The piece of furniture? Its an old broyhill roll top that serves as the tobacco cellar. It also has some supplies in it. I keep a small humidor in the bottom drawer for infused sticks. The cigar box on top has lighters, punches, cutters, anything small.. on top is also a smokers candle and a pipe rack. The table has a humidor, Mac baren tobacco humidor with Boswell chocolate cream, a kershaw leek, Kimberly pro cdp, pipe rest, coaster, and of course remote control..

It's a worthy corner. And do you get to smoke inside, or does that just keep all your items at arms reach for when you step out?
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Smoking pipes us permitted, but cigars are strictly outside.