Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Arturo Fuente Magnum Rosado R44

This is a discussion on Arturo Fuente Magnum Rosado R44 within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; This cigar was released about a month and a half ago at select stores nationwide. I thought the Magnum Series ...

Arturo Fuente Magnum Rosado R44

This cigar was released about a month and a half ago at select stores nationwide. I thought the Magnum Series Line (R52-R56) were pretty good but could be made to be even more delicious if they came out with a smaller ring gauge size. Well, they must have been reading my mind because they did and as thought, the cigar absolutely shines! If you're interested in other Fuente Cigars, go to www.********************

Last edited by Batista30; 01-31-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

Re: Arturo Fuente Magnum Rosado R44

One of my absolute favorite cigars recently. I've blasted through about 5 of these since stumbling across them and I need more. Hands down, this is the best vitola in the line.
    That which is falling, should also be pushed

thanks for the info Veeral, enjoyed the 52, can't wait to try the 44, looks more like a petit corona size, my favorite!
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Any chance there is a list of the selected retailers?
    I'll hush up my mug if you fill up my jug with that good ole' mountain dew