Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I just had the dang thing replaced!

This is a discussion on I just had the dang thing replaced! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; ...

I just had the dang thing replaced!

As I drove in from an extremely odd day at school a little snow in the morning kept more than half the students out and many of the teachers too, leaving a substitute almost nothing to do but stare at the clock I rounded the corner onto my quiet little dead end street, where I am surround by the nosiest geriatric neighbors imaginable. I cannot imagine what they think of me now.

As I pulled the car closer to the mailbox, I noticed something wrong immediately.

"There are no keys in the mailbox?" I asked myself. If there are no large packages, there are keys in the boxes, but should they be filled, that key goes inside the appropriate mailbox.

"There are no keys in the mailbox!" Now, there are 16 mailboxes in that unit, representing 16 apartments, and two oversized boxes. Assuming each key was in a different mailbox, I still had a 7 in 8 chance of being safe. Luckily I was in the car alone, because, as my subconscious mind was doing the math, my conscious mind would have grabbed the person in the passenger seat by the face and shaken them until they understood this one fact.

"THERE ARE NO KEYS IN THE MAILBOX!"

And BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

The first one I pulled was from anonobomber. That sneaky squid hit me hard with hearts on the box, which can only mean one thing! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...ml#post3501732

And just to say, "I love you, man, but only as a brother," he hauled off and smacked me with a Ron Mexico! My first one, too!

Then there was my winnings that I didn't even realize I won from my lucky guess on Ken's 300th Post Contest. http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...ml#post3494719

This one includes a gem of a stick that has fascinated me since I learned of its existence (all of two weeks ago, but still): a Ron Stacy!

And the third one was from a contest I didn't actually win! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...test-read.html

Scott's honorable mention prize (which he never mentioned) includes one of my favorites and some that I've really wanted to try.

Gentlemen, you have set the tone for my week. It is a tone of terror combined with great admiration and appreciation. Thank you all. You are fantastic brothers of the leaf.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Re: I just had the dang thing replaced!

Enjoy!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Tommy, with the amount of havok you've been weaking, you totally deserved that!!!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Nice, a triple play!
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Awesome hit.
    Www.yougrowillmowinc.com
    Living on coffee and cigars, and loving it

Puffer Fish with some spikes Old Salty's Avatar

Loving that Ron Mexico....quality stick for sure! Nice hit!

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

So have you moved to a cooler yet, Tommy?

Nice hits, fellas! Enjoy, Tom!
    Hangin' out with Friends