Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cheap factory 2nds. 20 + 20 + 20 +10

This is a discussion on Cheap factory 2nds. 20 + 20 + 20 +10 within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Alex Bradley 2nds and various other Nicaraguan 2nds... basically just for times when I want a smoke but don't have ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish z0diac's Avatar

Cheap factory 2nds. 20 + 20 + 20 +10

Alex Bradley 2nds and various other Nicaraguan 2nds... basically just for times when I want a smoke but don't have the time/setting so put 1-1.5 hrs aside to enjoy a $10 stick...

The one pack of 10 is Spanish Galleon which I absolutely LOATH, but they were replaced by the seller at the last 2nd due to being out of stock on the other stuff (but his note says they're the same, just the bands different.. so either way I was screwed )

Puffer Fish with many spikes lebz's Avatar

Re: Cheap factory 2nds. 20 + 20 + 20 +10

Beauty..seconds are always a good buy. Got some R&P seconds churchills and they are prob my top non CC. They look amazing too
    Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by lebz View Post
    Beauty..seconds are always a good buy. Got some R&P seconds churchills and they are prob my top non CC. They look amazing too
    Definitely. If there's ever 2nds available I'll always choose them over regulars. Exact same cigar except there's a nick here or a flake of wrapper off there or a weird cap, or a green blemish, etc... has nothing to do with the taste. And when they're in my humidor with the top closed, they all look the same anyway

71r
    Young Fish

Love seconds. Bought some La Aurora 2nds and they rank right up with the rest of them.

Puffer Fish with some spikes The Cigar Nut's Avatar

nice! I am just starting to get into seconds but seeing your set up makes me want to go get more!

Puffer Fish with many spikes

How are those Alec Bradley 2nds? I like me some Tempus, Prensado and SCR

Quote Originally Posted by QiCultivator View Post
    Think I'm going to sit on these for quite awhile before I really start smoking 'em regularly. But next time I'm smoking, I'll try one. Either that or one of those maduros that are looking pretty tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by QiCultivator View Post
    They are good man! I got a couple of bundles that are AB 2nds, and they have been in the Humi for roughly two months. So far pretty good. Wish i bought more at the time lol.

I really should get some 2nds to hand out to folks who are just looking to bum a smoke...

Shot of the Alec Bradley robusto I had tonight:

Looks tasty! How was it? I'm thinking of grabbing some seconds from now on if I get the chance...especially if it's something I go through quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    Looks tasty! How was it? I'm thinking of grabbing some seconds from now on if I get the chance...especially if it's something I go through quickly.
    Surprisingly good! Very smooth, sweet on the draw. Mild in intensity. Not complex at all, but very tasty.

I was expecting a very harsh acrid cigar, especially without having let it sit for a year, so that smooth sweet draw was unexpected. I've only had them for a few weeks, but they're ready for smokin.