Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My collection after 1.5 yrs

This is a discussion on My collection after 1.5 yrs within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Very nice CC collection. We've been smoking for about the same amount of time. I've got you beat in quantity, ...

LOB Underwater Director Danfish98's Avatar

Re: My collection after 1.5 yrs

Very nice CC collection. We've been smoking for about the same amount of time. I've got you beat in quantity, but you've got me killed in terms of quality.

The Monte 2s look great!
    I'll hush up my mug if you fill up my jug with that good ole' mountain dew

Quote Originally Posted by Danfish98 View Post
    Very nice CC collection. We've been smoking for about the same amount of time. I've got you beat in quantity, but you've got me killed in terms of quality.
    I've been smoking since 2005 and my mini-fridgeador never got like that! And, currently, my 110 count desktop looks nothing like that. You guys are rocking and rolling.
    I'll hush up my mug if you fill up my jug with that good ole' mountain dew

Awesome Collection, Ive been thinking about adding more CC's to my collection but my lack of experience with CC's has me nervous to drop that kind of money.

Very nice collection. I love the#2's as well. They must sell 1000's of them.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish z0diac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 71r View Post
    Holy mackerel--- Look at all those CC's .I'm just scrounging around to find one of those bad boys. Must be nice to live in a land that sells cubans
    It's nice to live in a land that sells Cubans, but it's terrible to live in a land with possibly the highest tobacco taxes in the world But.. It's nice to have BOUGHT all the Cubans... in Cuba. :P Can't complain about $180 for a box of MC #2s or $142 for a box of Partagas D4's

Quote Originally Posted by bob-o View Post
    Nice, Looks like you are full speed down the slope.
    Yah.... I made sure the wineador model I got is stackable I fully see myself having 3 or 4 of them stacked on top in a black tower layout.

Quote Originally Posted by TGOD View Post
    Nice, i like the last pic. A box in a box
    That's my prison for bad cigars. Those 2 boxes came back from Cuba (bought by a friend) and had small patches of mold. It wiped off easy, but I keep them UN-humidified in that box, and take 1-2 out as needed for pre-humidification in my other humi.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish z0diac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdmckin View Post
    Awesome Collection, Ive been thinking about adding more CC's to my collection but my lack of experience with CC's has me nervous to drop that kind of money.
    Find someone going down to Cuba. My first cigar purchase ever was up here (Canada) buying some Cubans, just to have in my collection. After paying $20-30 per stick, I said that was enough. The rest were all bought in Cuba. If you find someone going down, just offer them an extra 50 bucks to bring back a couple boxes. Make sure they get the receipt, and make sure they get the person at the LCDH to open the box up for them and make sure there's no mold.

Quote Originally Posted by jazie View Post
    Very nice collection. I love the#2's as well. They must sell 1000's of them.
    I do believe either the MC #2 or is it the MC #4, is the world's top selling cigar. Both are great smokes. I find the #4's ONCE in awhile to be tight on the draw, but I find that happens more often with thinner-gauged cigars in general.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2