Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My new Aristocrat humidor

This is a discussion on My new Aristocrat humidor within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Love the finish on it....I hope I can find something with such a great finish when I bump up my ...

Oh NO! Oh MY! Oh Wait.... itsjustkevin's Avatar

Re: My new Aristocrat humidor

Love the finish on it....I hope I can find something with such a great finish when I bump up my humi

Congrats, that is a world class piece.

Charlie
    Do you happen to know what model# your humidor is? I was looking at those and it's hard to figure out on the web site because there are so many. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Napa Cab View Post
    Charlie
    Do you happen to know what model# your humidor is? I was looking at those and it's hard to figure out on the web site because there are so many. Thanks
    It's the End Table model like these: ARISTOCRAT CABINET HUMIDOR OPTIONS
    You start with the cabinet size you want, and then chose the options you want such as which wood, humidification and temp control, drawers, trays and so on.

Tru

i think i need to start pinching pennies

Here it is, loaded with cigars.

My new Aristocrat humidor-pict0127.jpgMy new Aristocrat humidor-pict0122.jpgMy new Aristocrat humidor-pict0124.jpgMy new Aristocrat humidor-pict0126.jpg

Looks great filled up. it didn't take you very long.

That's a thing of beauty. Quite a lot of fine smoking there. Very well organized and divided up as well. It must have taken some time to figure out how to partition it out and make the most use of the space like it seems you did, as there's not one inch of wasted real estate in there.

Full grown Puffer Fish Kindanutz's Avatar

Absolutely beautiful... That is one elegant piece of hardware...

Puffer Fish with some spikes truckertim's Avatar

Awesome. Simply awesome.

Thanks guys. It took several hours to inventory and arrange the cigars in numerical/alphabetical order. The 5 Vegas and Diesels take up most of the space in the top drawer. I had 707 cigars until I smoked one of the Shorties afterward.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish z0diac's Avatar

Awesome box! I was looking for something like that when I was trying to decide on my next one. I opted for a wineador instead ($130 instead of $600 for a nice wood one). But it sure does look sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtroad View Post
    It's the End Table model like these: ARISTOCRAT CABINET HUMIDOR OPTIONS
    You start with the cabinet size you want, and then chose the options you want such as which wood, humidification and temp control, drawers, trays and so on.
    That's beautiful! Bob is great to work with. I took a photo of my office furniture and asked him to match the color from the photo and he was able to produce an Aristocrat that fit in perfectly with my office furniture...

I really enjoyed working with Bob and just talking with him. He knows his stuff and is quick to share information.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtroad View Post
    The two drawers will hold 500-600 loose cigars. Not sure how many boxes will fit in the bottom and on the tray. More than I have now, but less than I'll have sometime in the future.
    My Mini-Tall in basically the same config (2 drawers, 2 shelves) has the same width and height dimensions as your End Table just about 2/3rd the depth. I've got roughly 500 singles in the drawers and 13 boxes in it with room for 2or 3 more boxes if I get creative. Bob claims 30 - 40 boxes + 250 singles in the standard End Table and his count estimates are usually pretty much bang on. I'd expect you can get 600ish singles and at least 25 boxes in there. Congrats on the purchase, you've got a beautiful piece of art there and, speaking from personal experience, you're going to absolutely love it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast