Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My new Aristocrat humidor

This is a discussion on My new Aristocrat humidor within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by mithrilG60 My Mini-Tall in basically the same config (2 drawers, 2 shelves) has the same width and ...

Re: My new Aristocrat humidor

Quote Originally Posted by mithrilG60 View Post
    My Mini-Tall in basically the same config (2 drawers, 2 shelves) has the same width and height dimensions as your End Table just about 2/3rd the depth. I've got roughly 500 singles in the drawers and 13 boxes in it with room for 2or 3 more boxes if I get creative. Bob claims 30 - 40 boxes + 250 singles in the standard End Table and his count estimates are usually pretty much bang on. I'd expect you can get 600ish singles and at least 25 boxes in there. Congrats on the purchase, you've got a beautiful piece of art there and, speaking from personal experience, you're going to absolutely love it!
    I saw your pictures in another thread. Very nice.

No longer a community member.

Nice post

I want a Mini Tall Aristocrat so bad! My girlfriend would even approve if I somehow came across that kind of money. I could buy boxes if I had one!
    I'll hush up my mug if you fill up my jug with that good ole' mountain dew

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3