Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Anyone else a Vaje fan?

This is a discussion on Anyone else a Vaje fan? within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by skfr518 I enjoyed seeing everyones LP stashes so I figured it would be cool to see if ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: Anyone else a Vaje fan?

Quote Originally Posted by skfr518 View Post
    I enjoyed seeing everyones LP stashes so I figured it would be cool to see if anyone else likes Viaje as much as I do. Here is my stash that is still growing. Some of them have 1 year of age on them but a lot are only a few months old. The box of Super Shots is the 10 gauge with 23 inside, the C-4s I have 19 in an Alec Bradley box. All together I counted 115 Viaje cigars alone. Still only two Zombies but hoping to get more, and thank you to all you great brothers and sisters out there have helped me down my slope

Can I say I'm jelous!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish smokin_dad's Avatar

Excellent looking stash!

looks like a pyramid scheme! nice stash.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Sweet! Let me know if you need help smoking any of them lol

Just smoking my first WMD. What a little fire cracker! I'm a fan now!

Home Brewin' Herfer doomXsaloon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skfr518 View Post
    I enjoyed seeing everyones LP stashes so I figured it would be cool to see if anyone else likes Viaje as much as I do. Here is my stash that is still growing. Some of them have 1 year of age on them but a lot are only a few months old. The box of Super Shots is the 10 gauge with 23 inside, the C-4s I have 19 in an Alec Bradley box. All together I counted 115 Viaje cigars alone. Still only two Zombies but hoping to get more, and thank you to all you great brothers and sisters out there have helped me down my slope

That, sir, is some seriously beautiful ceegar p0rn!!
    So, Viajes.....I'm relatively new to them. I've got some resting for a while in my cooli--a WMD, a FOAB, and a Mystery, a few Reserves, a C-4, a few Super Shots--and so far I've smoked a SS and a new FOAB.
    I really like the marketing and concept behind them. C'mon, the Doom Saloon and a Skull and Bones?? That label was made for the Saloon! I like all the limited releases and changes in the blends.
    Having said that, I feel, so far, they don't live up to the hype. Don't get me wrong, I do like the taste...a great smoke, hearty, robust, spicey, leather, wood....but they seem one-dimensional. Nothing really changes throughout the whole stick.
    So, for the hype and the price, wish there was more to it, but it is a good stick, lots of smoke, lots of fun.
    Damn, when all is said and done.....I nubbed this FOAB just last night!!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Any cigar smoker is a friend, because I know how he feels." --Alfred de Musset

Brad, I'm not showing you ANY more of my Viaje!!!! Next thing I know they will show up in your pictures!

i'm a huge Viaje fan, My fav cigar's by far.

Full grown Puffer Fish Dr. Nick's Avatar

I Love Viaje! Probably my second favorite brand. The Oro is my favorite so far. I love the complex & unusual spices I pick up on my palate that aren't in any other cigars I've tried.
    The night before JFK signed the Cuban Embargo he had Pierre Sallinger buy him 1200 H. Upmann Petit Corona cigars. How's that for government hypocrisy!

No longer a community member.

If you guys can please post up some of your pictures! I would love to see what other ones people are smoking. I am still looking for the Satoris.

As far as the cigar itself I would have to agree with Doom that there isn't a whole lot of flavor change through out some of the sticks. Especially the short ones. What I like about them tho is that there is a ton of flavor and strength right off the bat and through out, although it doesn't change much through out. My personal favorite is the C-4 right now. I only have about 20 or so left The next favorite was the S&B mystery box press. I really really enjoyed my first Zombie that I got from DavO, he was kind enough to help me out with a few and Smelvis graciously gave me one too, so I am going to have to try those again after a few weeks of rest in my humi.

Heres my small stash.

My little collection. Most of the boxes are about 3/4 full

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Here are a couple I own...never smoked yet...

Satori

C-4

Forgot the name of this one...

Holiday blend

Skull n bones

I think I have a few more but no photos
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

No longer a community member.

Awesome looking stashes guys!!!

Great collection i have one of the friends and family wondering if you have smoked any yet and if so how was it?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast