Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Anyone else a Vaje fan?

This is a discussion on Anyone else a Vaje fan? within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Hey Nick welcome to puff and I just smoked one about two weeks ago. Personally I thought it was delicious! ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Anyone else a Vaje fan?

Hey Nick welcome to puff and I just smoked one about two weeks ago. Personally I thought it was delicious! My friend who I smoked one with wasn't overly impressed, he said it was not a bad cigar by any means just not impressed I guess. Anyways let me know how you enjoy yours.

Full grown Puffer Fish cavscout98's Avatar

Viaje's are one brand I haven't tried yet. They are on the short list though...just have to get around to getting some. Based on what everyone's said about this brand, I'm really looking forward to trying them someday.

Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar

Umm.... no comment?

Naw, idk, it's hit or miss. I really like some of the blends after some good rest but others just kinda suck ass. The regular lines are solid but don't really have anything to command the higher pricing, or lack of ability to find them cheaper online. Now that the regular lines are only going to be released once a year too.... it's really a shame. Regardless of blend imho any new release needs a good 60-90 days in the humi for optimal results & burn. there's definitely some Winners in the portfolio & I'd have to say I definitely like me some Viaje.

My stash is pretty minimal though. Smoked & gifted away most of the 5-15 sticks of each release I bought last year. coincidentally I just took this pic a few nights ago. To think about 5 months ago it was chuck full of nothing but Viaje.

have a small humi w/ a couple Zombies, Skull & Bones, Winter & ???? probably some randoms, oh think I have one C4 left....
    Last edited by Sarge; 06-02-2012 at 02:50 AM.

Looks great Sarge! Only one C-4 you say........hmmmm

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish pittjitsu's Avatar

Nice stash ya got there Brad

Ok so I did not take pictures but my stash has grown to 157 viajes, I added atleast 7 roman candles and a bunch of new moabs and foabs and of course a box of zombies

all those Viajes look good, I have never tried one, but I will start to look into getting a few to try...
    - Sin City Bomber -

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish wacbzz's Avatar

I tried a Zombie - it didn't make me want any more. I then bought a fiver of S&B WMD - I can't seem to find enough!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BaconStrips's Avatar

Why is this the first time I've seen this thread!? I'm liking it.

As for my Viajes, I have a Sumerfest, a MOAB, a Little boy, Reserve, Pig tailed Viaje (not sure what it exactly is), and 2 TNTs. I bought one C-4 but didn't smoke it, I bombed it cause it was on their wish list...now I can't find another.

Very nice stashes guys...keep the pics coming!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish wacbzz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BaconStrips View Post
    I bought one C-4 but didn't smoke it, I bombed it cause it was on their wish list...now I can't find another.
    Cigar earth says they have them in stock...

Gentlemen I have plenty of MOABs FOABs WMDs TNTs and C4s if interested please pm me

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BaconStrips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skfr518 View Post
    Gentlemen I have plenty of MOABs FOABs WMDs TNTs and C4s if interested please pm me
    Curiosity is getting to me, but I haven't smoked enough of them to know if they are something I will like. Maybe I'll spark up the MOAB today and let you know.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bazookajoe8's Avatar

i believe most of my viaje stash came from Brad! lol

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ants's Avatar

Oh yeah, huge vaj fan here. Wait, what?

Nice stashes gents!

Puffer Fish with some spikes jmj_203's Avatar

Come on it took until Anthony, I've been waiting to say that for weeks...And yes, I'm a huge VAJ fan! Dadun Dun

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast