Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Anyone else a Vaje fan?

This is a discussion on Anyone else a Vaje fan? within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Lol. how can a typo come from the biggest viaje fan? im gonna have to tell Farkas about this.......

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bazookajoe8's Avatar

Re: Anyone else a Vaje fan?

Lol. how can a typo come from the biggest viaje fan? im gonna have to tell Farkas about this....

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish 09FXSTB's Avatar

Attachment 70601Here is my Viaje stash,

Attachment 70601

If any of you are still looking for MOABs, FOABs, or WMDs, Rockys Cigars in New York has them in stock.

Jake
    Last edited by 09FXSTB; 08-24-2012 at 12:15 PM. Reason: picture wont show up

So this is a friend of mine. This is his little collection of just one cigar of each type. He is missing some of the core line stuff just cause he hasnt put them in there yet but you can see a lot of the LE. Also you will see one in amongst them that no one has.

Here is an older pic of my Viaje stash. Need to take an update one. Sorry for all the other dog rockets taking up space in the pic! LOL!

Maturing Puffer Fish

tried a honey and hand-grenade the other day, (my first taste of viaje), and i wasn't into it at all.. uniform taste of leather throughout, brief taste of dark chocolate and then it was gone.. my buddy told me they're hit or miss from his experience.. seemed well made and burned even.. hope to try more.

No longer a community member.

The HHG is a completely different cigar from most Viaje lines, try a few more and see what you think. Sorry that one wasn't up your alley

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish djsmiles's Avatar

I had a TNT that I got from the Ninja in the n00b sampler swap. I am now hooked.

Here's my stash... (minus 15 more HHGs that are inbound)

I think the HHGs are going to be fantastic with time. Smoked one today and it was a pain in ass but it's been off the truck for less than 24 hours and even then I was getting hints of what's to come. Dark chocolate, honey, and a lot of (to me any how) S&B WMD. I bet 6 months from now I'll be kicking myself for not getting more!
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Puffer Fish with some spikes The_Chosen_One's Avatar

This thread has put me on a minor quest to try a few but it seems almost none of my local shops carry em. I did spot a few white labels at one shop but it appears there are a few white label releases? These would most likely be a newer one I'd guess and look like similar or the same to the ones in Chris's pic a few posts up. Can anyone shed a little light on these for me? As to which one's they might be and if they are worth giving a shot?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_One View Post
    This thread has put me on a minor quest to try a few but it seems almost none of my local shops carry em. I did spot a few white labels at one shop but it appears there are a few white label releases? These would most likely be a newer one I'd guess and look like similar or the same to the ones in Chris's pic a few posts up. Can anyone shed a little light on these for me? As to which one's they might be and if they are worth giving a shot?
    Depending on which White Label Project (thats what they are called) you have access to. The most recent is the WLP is the stuffed turkey from last year. large RG and about 5.5 inches long. Very good smoke. The Winter Classic is a smell RG, about 5 inch smoke, and it is one of my got to smokes. Both can still be found on the net if you look really hard.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Some of you guys have AMAZING Viaje stashes! Brad, yours is just insane! My Viaje collection is fairly small at this point.

3 Satoris
    2 Platinos
    1 Oro
    1 Little Boy
    1 Fat Man
    1 Zombie

I've smoked a couple of the Fat Man and Little Boy and decided they needed a lot of rest (also heard rumor that the red S&Bs aren't as good as the others). Smoked 1 TNT and I think it would be fantastic with a minimum of a year of rest. Smoked one C-4 and I enjoyed it, but I wasn't blown away. Smoked 1 Satori and loved it!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Puffer Fish with some spikes The_Chosen_One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    Depending on which White Label Project (thats what they are called) you have access to. The most recent is the WLP is the stuffed turkey from last year. large RG and about 5.5 inches long. Very good smoke. The Winter Classic is a smell RG, about 5 inch smoke, and it is one of my got to smokes. Both can still be found on the net if you look really hard.
    As odd as it is, I went back to pick up a few and they were gone, however they had laid out about 10 different boxes of other Viaje stuff including the new HHG so I picked up a Shank and a Skull & Bones MOAB to try out. Off the top of my head the also had a FOAB, Shotgun Shell, Fireworks, 50/50 and that's all I can remember. Assuming they have them next time I stop by any of those stand out to try?

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

I forgot I also have a SuperShot 12 Gauge and I've smoked a 50/50 White Label Project Red. Didn't really enjoy that one.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

I had a C-4 that had some egg issues so I didn't get to smoke much of it at all.. I would love to pick up a few if anyone would sell me some/

I've only smoked a few, my first was a 50/50 Red.
    Didn't know what it was when I fired it up, blew my mind when it switched at the half way point! Thought my palate was hallucinating!!

Five HHG's are in the air, looking forward to trying them.
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast