Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Anyone else a Vaje fan?

This is a discussion on Anyone else a Vaje fan? within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I enjoyed seeing everyones LP stashes so I figured it would be cool to see if anyone else likes Viaje ...

No longer a community member.

Anyone else a Vaje fan?

I enjoyed seeing everyones LP stashes so I figured it would be cool to see if anyone else likes Viaje as much as I do. Here is my stash that is still growing. Some of them have 1 year of age on them but a lot are only a few months old. The box of Super Shots is the 10 gauge with 23 inside, the C-4s I have 19 in an Alec Bradley box. All together I counted 115 Viaje cigars alone. Still only two Zombies but hoping to get more, and thank you to all you great brothers and sisters out there have helped me down my slope

Puffer Fish with some spikes WV_cigar_guy's Avatar

Re: Anyone else a Vaje fan?

All those Viajes look amazing, Brad. Amazing collection! I have not had one yet, but I'm sure when I do they will be as good as everyone claims

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

That is sick!!! In the good way! I Have a few viaje sticks but have yet to smoke one...they look so perfect that I just like to handle and smell them...num num num num num
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Leading Puffer Fish

Nice collection Brad! Personally I haven't tried a Viaje yet, but it's on my list to try after I get through all the stuff I have on hand now.

I don`t know how you got a third of a box of Friends and Family. but bravo sir! Viaje is probably my second favorite company; keep up the good work.

hey brad is your addy in your profile? and when are you going on vacation?
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Nice stash! SUPER SHOTS!!! (raising arm)
    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." RON WHITE

Nice stash. mine use to look like that when Veeral aka: Batista30 was pulling off those amazing group buys.
    "Laugh now Cry later"

Oddly enough I'm not fond of the Viaje's I find them too spicy/peppery
    The Krazy Kanuck

I have a full box plus of Satoris (original release), and 2 to 3 of each: S&Bs (most releases), Late Harvest, WLP, F&F, C4, 10ga, 12ga, Platino Lanceros, Oro Reservas, Samurai, etc.... yeh, I have a few Viajes.
    Infact, Im enjoyinga Friends & Family right now!

I like the Oro & Platinos ROTT, but most the S&Bs and other LE smokes are so-so ROTT. Thats why I try and smoke one fresh and see how they are. Then throw a few back in the Viaje boxes I have (for just Viajes) to let rest. The new Winter Classic WLP was pretty good ROTT. I was quite suprised a LE Viaje was smoking nicely fresh.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

I am a huge Satori fan !!!! Shawn, is your beautiful daughters name Satori ??

Looks good Brad, I'll help add to it next time we smoke together bro.

I have yet to see the Satori's around here so I have only had one. It has been so long I completely forgot about that line. Good to hear from you Shawn I hope life is treating you better.

Dave sorry we couldn't hook up yesterday let me know how things went.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandGold508 View Post
    I am a huge Satori fan !!!! Shawn, is your beautiful daughters name Satori ??
    Yes sir it is. My avator pic is from Halloween. Now she is 13months old and a handful of laughter.

Puffer Fish with some spikes mikel1128's Avatar

Very nice collection. Makes me want to try a few.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast