Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

This Week In Cigars - Pictures Of Bands

This is a discussion on This Week In Cigars - Pictures Of Bands within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Here is last week. The weather was actually agreeable for a few days....

Re: This Week In Cigars - Pictures Of Bands

Here is last week. The weather was actually agreeable for a few days.

Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Othello's Avatar

Here is my last week, I'm a few days late. I was on vacation all week, and had a couple of friends over to herf, so I included them as well. Attachment 67985

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Here's my small selection from last week.

It was an EXTREMELY busy week that left me with very little time or energy for cigars, so i made sure it was used well.
    Hangin' out with Friends

No longer a community member.

Lots of nice bands. I recently started collecting them as I smoke but have yet to decide what to do with them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by upandcoming View Post
    Lots of nice bands. I recently started collecting them as I smoke but have yet to decide what to do with them yet.
    Say, you could post photographs of them here! We would love to see them..... I post mine from Monday through Sunday, each week. Join in, it'll be fun...

No longer a community member.

Can I post pictures yet or am I still too new? I kinda didn't think about it since I always see people saying they can't post pictures because they're noobs

Quote Originally Posted by upandcoming View Post
    Can I post pictures yet or am I still too new? I kinda didn't think about it since I always see people saying they can't post pictures because they're noobs
    12. Member Milestones

New members who have been registered for 5 days and have a minimum of 10 posts will be able to, Send and Receive Private Messages, Upload a Profile Picture, Upload a Custom Avatar, Create a Signature, ***Upload Images (up to 1.5 mil bytes)*** and Create A Custom Title.

Yes, you can! What are you waiting on? Let's see them!

I will even post my first entry from this week to get the ball rolling........
    Attachment 68372

Now, here is my last week.....Attachment 68373

Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    Now, here is my last week.....Attachment 68373
    That's a heck of a week, Tim!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Here are mine for last week.

Hangin' out with Friends

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    That's a heck of a week, Tim!
    I enjoyed every last puff.... except for the one on the left in back. It was a shark, and I mean it was HORRIBLE! I was so disapointed. The cigar was properly stored and even dry boxed for a time before smoking. I have another one that I am going to sit on for a while. I paid $19 a piece for those suckers and the whole time I was smoking I was thinking for that price I could have had a nice 04 Punch Churchill! Now, the other Fuente band belonged to a Hemingway Short Story, stored and treated exactly as the shark, and it was fabulous! The Cohiba was a Robusto, then a 2011 EL Hoyo short belicoso, the Sancho's were 02 Belicosos, the Partagas were Shorts ( that's why there are four of them ), the Ramone Allones was a Gigantes and the Monti was a No. 4.

Here are mine for last week.

Ooh! I love those 601 Blues!

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with your shark. I've only had 1 so far, but it was delicious. How old was the one you smoked?

The 601 blue i smoked last week was the best one I've had so far. It was absolutely outstanding!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with your shark. I've only had 1 so far, but it was delicious. How old was the one you smoked?

The 601 blue i smoked last week was the best one I've had so far. It was absolutely outstanding!
    I bought the shark in early Feb. Don't know what happened, but it was disgusting. I may have just had a dud, who knows. I am going to try and store the other one at lower humidity and have another go in a few months. I love those blues, but have yet to try a green or red...........

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast