Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My newSmelvis **** Pictures

This is a discussion on My newSmelvis **** Pictures within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Looks like Washington will be the site of the first annual puff conference. Thanks for sharing the pron....

Re: My newSmelvis **** Pictures

Looks like Washington will be the site of the first annual puff conference. Thanks for sharing the pron.

Puffer Fish with some spikes jmj_203's Avatar

I don't even have words.....

Nice Collection! Impressive!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes jb2jb's Avatar

Are they full boxes or empty boxes?

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by jb2jb View Post
    Are they full boxes or empty boxes?
    Really are you Dr Opus ??

What're the red boxes in the dual glass front cabinet in the bottom right corner?

umm, wow Dave. excellent collection brother!

Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
    umm, wow Dave. excellent collection brother!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    What're the red boxes in the dual glass front cabinet in the bottom right corner?
    Opus X 22 charity boxes still in the cardboard boxes they came in, most of mine don't have the cardboard. I have nine of the charity sets now.

I remember you mentioning that you wouldn't miss any cigars that you gifted. I was thinking there is no way you wouldn't notice till I saw this. I wonder how beautiful your house must of smelt when everything was getting opened for picture time.

In the words of Will Ferrell... Holy Santa Clause Shit. That is a crazy stash.

Quote Originally Posted by V-ret View Post
    I remember you mentioning that you wouldn't miss any cigars that you gifted. I was thinking there is no way you wouldn't notice till I saw this. I wonder how beautiful your house must of smelt when everything was getting opened for picture time.
    Hate to say this but it smelled of cleaning stuff as the only reason I was able to do it was I was having a friend (paid) clean he house and do some handicap type stuff for me.

lol, as I am writing this my male boxer is laying beside me and droping foul gas from his rear. I would much rather smell cleaning stuff. I'm glad you have some good friends that are willing to help out.

Disinterested

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Nice stash(s) Dave, but the biggest thing is, I never knew you had such cute toes, nor used such an attractive shade of nail polish.

Tres Sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by V-ret View Post
    lol, as I am writing this my male boxer is laying beside me and droping foul gas from his rear. I would much rather smell cleaning stuff. I'm glad you have some good friends that are willing to help out.
    Paid friends

You find out soon you have less friends than you think when you really need help. Not to whine I have always done everything for myself and often for others, I think once I went four day's without food because I couldn't move. I would drink warm pop a halfback on the floor where I could reach it. I will leave it at that as the rest is disgusting.

But Thanks I do have some family that does what they can to bad they were not closer. Dammit.

Puffer Fish with some spikes EngenZerO's Avatar

amazing stash!
    who dares wins - sas

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast