Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Canada Day smokes

This is a discussion on Canada Day smokes within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Thanks to all in another poll thread for helping me choose what sticks to bring with me on the long ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish z0diac's Avatar

Canada Day smokes

Thanks to all in another poll thread for helping me choose what sticks to bring with me on the long weekend holiday that just passed. I took them, plus a couple extras. Here's a shots of some of them :

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

Re: Canada Day smokes

I need to get some canadian sticks lol

Looks like an awesome view and a great time man! Happy Belated Canada Day

Those cigars look great, but the surroundings look even better! The woods, a lake, and a nice cabin with what looks like spectacular weather...I'm eternally envious. Glad you're having a good time!
    I'm completely unbiased and 100% open minded. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BaconStrips's Avatar

Great pics! Enjoy those smokes, looks like a very nice place.

Looks like a very enjoyable time!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish z0diac's Avatar

Thanks for the replies everyone! The weather couldn't have been better. Hot, but not humid like we have in southern Ontario (especially under the blanket of the Niagara Escarpment here). Sitting down at the dock and smoking cigars, fishing, etc. Couldn't have been better!

Beautiful bunch of smokes, and location. The house and the location, reminds me exactly of our family's house in the Adirondacks.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ants's Avatar

Great pics Jake!