Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Little trip equals nice reward.

This is a discussion on Little trip equals nice reward. within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I've been reading post after post of people having nice B&M's to go to and always finding stuff that is ...

Little trip equals nice reward.

I've been reading post after post of people having nice B&M's to go to and always finding stuff that is sold out on the internet. I've had little luck with cigar shops in my short time smoking cigars. My first visit to a cigar shop left me wondering if the place was legit. Fake cubans and not a humidifier in site. All the cigars were bone dry. Granted this was in Iraq and I wasn't expecting much to begin with. The only other place I've visited was in Carson City. It wasn't a bad place but the selection was IMO horrible.

So after searching the internet I found out about Fumare in Reno. Located about a hour away from me and home to the illusione cigar, so I thought man this place must have at least a couple of cigars I've been wanting to try. Well I walked in and BAM... I was in heaven, I was rocking a huge smile when I was greeted by the gentleman behind the counter. He took me into the walk-in and asked what I wanted. I listed off all of my wants and he had them all. The problem was I only had limited funds to play with since the wife was right behind me. But all in all, I got most of what I wanted to try and only went 14 dollars over budget. I'm definatly going back there next paycheck. The place is nice, got a lounge, and a wonderful selection of fine smokes. I'm sold....

Pics of my buy.
    Name:  DSC00222.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  30.4 KB

I'm very happy to be able to try some cigars that I've been wanting to try for a while now.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: Little trip equals nice reward.

every single one of those are great smokes

I'm a happy camper right now. I really want to smoke them all right now, but I have others that I bought not too long ago that I'm giving first dibs.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Let the two opus and the feral pig rest for a while and you'll be even more happy......

Welcome to the slope!!!
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

That is some serious smokage!

Puffer Fish with some spikes jakecartier3's Avatar

Those sticks are undoubtedly worth the hour drive!