Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Antiqued Jaime Garcia Band...

This is a discussion on Antiqued Jaime Garcia Band... within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; So enjoyed a Jaime a couple nights ago and left the nub outside on the table. . after some rain ...

Antiqued Jaime Garcia Band...

So enjoyed a Jaime a couple nights ago and left the nub outside on the table. . after some rain yesterday, i found the cigar in the same place and the band had a pretty cool antiqued look..

I think Jaime may need to look into this for a special edition for his brother, or uncle or whoever else in the family he is going to make an especial editione' for.

including a comparison pic from the net..

rb

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: Antiqued Jaime Garcia Band...

A cigar so good, only the band has a chance to age.

Thanks for sharing!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jaysalti's Avatar

That is a really cool look on the band and a great photo to match!
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

thanks guys, it is really a good cigar when looking for something w/ some flavor.. nice oily wrapper and THICK white smoke... very enjoyable....

btw.. took the pic w/ my Motorola Atrix2 Android phone.. these phones are going to render point/shoot cameras useless in a couple years..

rb

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ants's Avatar

Great shot!

Full grown Puffer Fish birdiemc's Avatar

cool pic...you're right yours looks way better than the real one lol

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

Sweet picture. Ive been really enjoying the Jaime Garcia new England exclusive with the Connie wrapper lately.
    That which is falling, should also be pushed

Reminds me of the color of an old treasure map.

Ah yesss...I think the JGRE is one of the Garcia family's best blends ever. That antiqued band looks awesome...much more interesting than just the plain white background. It also brings out the texture of the paper a little better.
    I'm completely unbiased and 100% open minded. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Young Puffer Fish

I am loving the JGRE Toro especially, great flavors and complexity. Love the accidental weathering on your band! Might have to dig one out of the wineador tonight...