Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Help. I need input on what these pipes are made out of.... BEAUTIFUL PIECES

This is a discussion on Help. I need input on what these pipes are made out of.... BEAUTIFUL PIECES within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Does anyone know what these are made out of? The eyes are teeth and the back looks like an animal ...

Newbie in the ocean

Exclamation Help. I need input on what these pipes are made out of.... BEAUTIFUL PIECES

Does anyone know what these are made out of? The eyes are teeth and the back looks like an animal tail. Help. I need input on what these pipes are made out of.... BEAUTIFUL PIECES-photo.jpgHelp. I need input on what these pipes are made out of.... BEAUTIFUL PIECES-photo-copy.jpgHelp. I need input on what these pipes are made out of.... BEAUTIFUL PIECES-photo-1-.jpgHelp. I need input on what these pipes are made out of.... BEAUTIFUL PIECES-photo-2-.jpgHelp. I need input on what these pipes are made out of.... BEAUTIFUL PIECES-photo-3-.jpg
    Last edited by collector619; 07-16-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Help. I need input on what these pipes are made out of.... BEAUTIFUL PIECES

The man I bought them from said they were bone carved.

I have no clue, but it looks crazy as hell.

I would guess antler or maybe ivory, if the material is indeed organic. Better guess would be clay or maybe some type of stone. Without seeing then first hand, it's hard to really tell.
    Dale

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

my guess is cannabis

Maturing Puffer Fish

Where did you buy them from? A tourist area down south?

Without actually seeing it or knowing where it came from, I would say it is some kind of art or maybe something found in a tourist shop. Some sort of dust collector made to sit on a nic-nac shelf.

You would be wise to post an introduction on the new puffers thread, let folks here know a little about your smoking background and such.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish z0diac's Avatar

The bowl scorching definitely looks wood.

I would take it to your local university if you have one. Chemistry dept. Ask to talk to Chemistry head or even a TA - they can stick it in the mass spectrometer, see it's composition, and tell you exactly what material it is. :P

Could be bone. Hard to tell from the photos.

Removed per request

I dunno but that is some wierd shite.