Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pretty good day for the Pro today!

This is a discussion on Pretty good day for the Pro today! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by crgcpro I'm a PGA General Manager of a golf course. Darius plays a concert just around the ...

Re: Pretty good day for the Pro today!

Quote Originally Posted by crgcpro View Post
    I'm a PGA General Manager of a golf course. Darius plays a concert just around the corner from us each year and I have the best course in the area so he always plays here. He also used to play at a course I ran in Charleston, SC for many years.

Pro
    Darius is a great guy.

Which course in ole Chucktown?
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

That is too cool!
    Great stogie delivery too!
    Yup, seat me in the jealous section!!
    Thank you Brother for posting this.
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE

That's awesome Bart. Love that guys music. AAAAnnnd, GREAT JOB on the weight loss. I've dropped 22 lbs in the past 6 weeks so I know how tough it can be. Keep up the great work.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish crgcpro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lostdog13 View Post
    Darius is a great guy.

Which course in ole Chucktown?
    I was GM/Head Pro at Charleston National for 7 years. I'm the one that turned that place around. I came in after the 2nd bankruptcy and tripled the rounds and revenues. They were back down 30% the first year I left and have never gotten close to back where I had them.

Pro

Quote Originally Posted by crgcpro View Post
    I was GM/Head Pro at Charleston National for 7 years. I'm the one that turned that place around. I came in after the 2nd bankruptcy and tripled the rounds and revenues. They were back down 30% the first year I left and have never gotten close to back where I had them.

Pro
    I used to play there whenever I was home up until 07. Would go hit at Slammin' Sammy's for a couple days before and then spend a morning out at Charleston National since both were right down 17 from my house.
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2