Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Wanted: New Home is South Texas

This is a discussion on Wanted: New Home is South Texas within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes border bandit's Avatar

Wanted: New Home is South Texas

Well, I thought that I would fly under the radar here on puff. Oh, how I was sadly mistaken....

I took the day off because the a/c went out on the house and I had a few guys in the house repairing it. As they are working, I can hear the yard guy outside the house doing his thing. It felt good finally having a day off, but it seemed like I was back at the office with all the people around the house working.

My wife comes home for lunch and I'm paying bills online. Wife tells me that I got a package in the mail and it was left at the front door. She knew I was expecting some cigars to come in and asked if I wanted her to open up the box and put them in the humidor. I say to myself, "self, what an awesome wife you got" as I tell her yes. I hear the familiar tearing of cardboard and as I hear that, I hear her mumble, "who the hell is shuckins?" I stop typing and began to wonder where the hell I had heard that name before. Then it hit me, but it couldn't be...why would he...how did...but then I quickly realize, the wife. Now i'm not gonna lie, for a brief second I thought maybe I should let her open it up and find my condolences with the new, single female neighbor that just moved in next door that opened a Gold's Gym here in town. But, the wife is an awesome wife and I quickly shrugged off that idea. It was at this time that I got up from the couch and in the best slow mo' moves i yelled, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!". But alas, it was too late. I saw my wife looking in the box and then a flash.

I awoke laying in my backyard with burning 2x4's on top of me. I look around to see that half my house is gone. Cant find the wife, but the 2 a/c guys and the yard guy were scattering around me in the yard, their uniforms singed and still smoking. Then I see it, the smoking gun...

I can see the contents from where I lay:

As I was lying there, I couldn't help but think,"geez, never thought I would get bombed. Freaking shuckins." Then I hear a voice, it was the yard guy. He says,"oye seņor, can I just mow around the pieces of your house in your yard?"

Freaking Mondays....

Some awesome sticks and some that I have never tried before. I look forward to smoking these on a truly relaxing day.

Thanks again Ron. A true BOTL.

I'm watching you.

Re: Wanted: New Home is South Texas

Love the burnt box. Way to go, Ron!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Puffer Fish with some spikes border bandit's Avatar

Never give a guy a day off, have booze in the house and no supervision.

haha, nice touch with the box. nice hit Ron!

Ron can mess a brother up bad!
    Dale

Hahahahaaaaaa! There is no "radar" to fly under here, just a continually updating Shuckins hit list. Nicely done.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.