Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

yesterdays smoke.

This is a discussion on yesterdays smoke. within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; so yesterday was my Dads birthday.. he would have been 62.. he died in 1988 at the age of 38.. ...

yesterdays smoke.

so yesterday was my Dads birthday.. he would have been 62.. he died in 1988 at the age of 38.. his nickname was Puddin.

happy birthday Dad..

http://i.imgur.com/YJ7JF.jpg
    i have herf'd with Shuckins!
    now i have herf'd with Carlito Fuente!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ants's Avatar

Re: yesterdays smoke.

Hey Chris,

I think its great that you light up a celebratory birthday stogie for your old man after all these years. I trust that if I was in your position I would do the same. A little RG for you for sharing this with us. Hope it smoked well.

Re: yesterdays smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ants View Post
    Hey Chris,

I think its great that you light up a celebratory birthday stogie for your old man after all these years. I trust that if I was in your position I would do the same. A little RG for you for sharing this with us. Hope it smoked well.

thanks bro.. it did a bit.. little off burning.. but.. was outside.. stupid hot and slight breezes every once in a while..
    i have herf'd with Shuckins!
    now i have herf'd with Carlito Fuente!