Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hope Solo's Cigar Room

This is a discussion on Hope Solo's Cigar Room within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons I have no idea who Hope Solo is. At the end of Star wars episode 6 ...

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

Re: Hope Solo's Cigar Room

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    I have no idea who Hope Solo is.

At the end of Star wars episode 6 Han Solo and Princess Leah did the nasty and 9 months later in a far away galaxy Hope was born.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Is it sad that I know that's not true? Han and Leia do have kids, but their names are Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin.

I should have had more parental direction in what I read as a Jr. High kid...
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Yeah... But Morgan is used to putting it in the net herself... Watch your backside?
    She does do some mighty impressive things with balls, like the header in extra mins...I'd do anything for her to give me a some header.
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

I'm watching you.

Wow, beautiful room!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    Wow, beautiful room!

This post =

Way to clean it back up Jess.
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Its funny.. I was watching thinking how hot hope solo was during the Olympics.. This just brings it to a whole new level!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Hope Solo smokes cigars!! She always was my fav but now she's elevated to PEDESTAL status!!!!
    Thry all smoke cigars...because their mothers did. DOn't know if this olympian smokes cigars, but holy hell...look up Leryn Franco!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Is it sad that I know that's not true? Han and Leia do have kids, but their names are Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin.

Suddenly I don't feel so bad for knowing her from Dancing With The Stars ...
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Thry all smoke cigars...because their mothers did. DOn't know if this olympian smokes cigars, but holy hell...look up Leryn Franco!

Whoa.

You. Rule.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

I'm watching you.

I should have had more parental direction in what I read as a Jr. High kid...
    But Anakin Jr. dies, and Jacen Skywalker flirts with the darkside after getting tortured by a race of beings who have no force in them. And Jaina is just weird.
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Dhughes12's Avatar

And now both of you terrify me just a lil bit more......

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    But Anakin Jr. dies, and Jacen Skywalker flirts with the darkside after getting tortured by a race of beings who have no force in them. And Jaina is just weird.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BaconStrips's Avatar

That's awesome! Her hotness level just increased 10 fold! She's a keeper....for real, hahaha...yes i made a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhughes12 View Post
    And now both of you terrify me just a lil bit more......
    I agree. The Nerd Force is strong in these two....One day they will battle and there will be only one! Oops wrong franchise....
    I'm completely unbiased and 100% open minded. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BaconStrips View Post
    That's awesome! Her hotness level just increased 10 fold! She's a keeper....for real, hahaha...yes i made a joke.
    Well done...
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

the link doesnt work for me. can someone fix it or post it again?!? I want to see this. Hope Solo is already sexy and now I find out she has a smoke room? In love.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast