Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

toofewbullets - Photography Thread

This is a discussion on toofewbullets - Photography Thread within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I've never understood the whole 'take pictures of cigars or people smoking cigars or yourself doing such', but to each ...

No longer a community member.

Re: toofewbullets - Photography Thread

I've never understood the whole 'take pictures of cigars or people smoking cigars or yourself doing such', but to each his own. Anyway, the pictures are nice, I'm not too fond of the black and white though, much prefer color to give it a sense of atmosphere and emotion.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draepheus View Post
    I've never understood the whole 'take pictures of cigars or people smoking cigars or yourself doing such', but to each his own.
    It's the same reason you take pictures of anything. Memories. Art. Both. You might want a picture of yourself wake boarding, or meeting a celebrity, or going down Splash Mountain at Disneyland, or posing with the family during the holidays. Same thing.

In this case, it's a picture of a friend lighting up, and it's taken because it looks cool. It's art. Dude is all dressed up,so it's probably also memory.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Love B&W. A great B&W stands on it's own. Composition and lighting aren't clouded by the colors.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

subscribed!

Puffer Fish with some spikes john37's Avatar

great pictures! thanks for sharing.

Puffer Fish with some spikes A144's Avatar

Great pictures!

I love photography myself. I just haven't had the time to get the camera out for a cigar photo shoot yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2