Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A smoke in the woods

This is a discussion on A smoke in the woods within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; This past weekend, I took a little pilgrimage to my council's boy scout camp to lead a work crew in ...

I'm watching you.

A smoke in the woods

This past weekend, I took a little pilgrimage to my council's boy scout camp to lead a work crew in fixing as many broken and cleaning as many dirty things as we possibly could in a day, while still taking time to enjoy the forest we've been privileged to take care of.

We pressure washed stainless steel, scrubbed plastic tables, washed 20+ 5 gallon water containers, moved wooden furniture to the best place to view the mountains, Swept a ton of dirt out of every room we could, moved tables out of the dining hall for winter storage, and on and on... The poor ranger is almost 70 years old and was tiling and grouting on his knees, so we stayed and did even more to help him out.

When I got to retreat to the ol' Huff 'n' Puff Club, I felt like I'd earned a treat. This piggy and a few friends kept me company, and just looked so tasty, smokey and delicious. The ol' Green Room, as we call it, doesn't have a roof, it has 3 old cedar fencing walls, but it also bears the kitchen scratches of smokers from the last 30 years who have taken the time to enjoy the roofless wonder that offers a gorgeous view and place to listen to the sound of the trees.

It's a treat when my hobbies get to mesh together. A cigar I bought from a fellow Puffer in a place that inspires me to work with hundreds and thousands of youth to make them better young people. A gorgeous photo to capture the moment

"Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Alpha Puffer Fish

Re: A smoke in the woods

Jessica sounds like a fun time despite the hard work! hugs

Thanks for sharing your experience. I love that sign, "huff and puff club" Very fitting.
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

nice reward!

Your and an inspiration, Jessica. Looks like a well deserved smoke, to me.

That is an awesome time right there. Thank you for being so involved in the community Jess.
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

Awesome Jess! How can I cut like that?
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

AWESOME!
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

I'm watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy1982 View Post
    Awesome Jess! How can I cut like that?
    I used a V-Cutter to make a + sign. The piggy was drawing pretty hard and this is my usual trick if a draw tool doesn't work
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    I used a V-Cutter to make a + sign. The piggy was drawing pretty hard and this is my usual trick if a draw tool doesn't work
    Cool, I will have to try it.
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.

Nice to see people who are still involved... From one Scout to another, thank you for all you do!

Resurrecting an old thread, I know, but the title caught my attention.

Cheers,

André

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Jess you are the best!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    Yea - I noticed that too.

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

nice work Jess.

Young Puffer Fish

Great picture, looks like you had a great time!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast