Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Wanna see something cool?

This is a discussion on Wanna see something cool? within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by Ants Very cool indeed, nice LP stash! Would love to hear the stories on how you tracked ...

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Re: Wanna see something cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Ants View Post
    Very cool indeed, nice LP stash! Would love to hear the stories on how you tracked all of these down, I'm sure it wasn't easy!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrj205 View Post
    ...but no need to openly incriminate sources.
    Actually, it's rather simple: very generous BOTLs from all over. I've made no secret about my quest, and good friends here and elsewhere would let me know if they knew someone or had something I needed. SocalOCMatt, skfr518, David_ESM, and a couple guys not on this forum helped me track down the hardest ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    Nice.... tell us which one was your favorite.
    Of the one's I've smoked so far, it's the Dirty Rat, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by wacbzz View Post
    Aren't you missing the Papas Fritas?
    So far, the Papas Fritas hasn't been "officially released." I only included those LPs which have been officially released, including exclusives. I left out all the Undercrowns, MUWaTs, Papas Fritas (which I still consider a pre-release) and a myriad of prototypes that if I were to try to include, I would go insane. Although once the Papas Fritas is available, I'll retake for sure.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar

Very nice Derek. I think you made a lot of BOTL's jealous with that pic. I know I am.

Enjoy them all!

No JD4? lol
    I don't think the JD4 was ever production, or the name was changed when it did go to production

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    No JD4? lol
    I don't think the JD4 was ever production, or the name was changed when it did go to production
    It was changed to the MF-4, with the "MF" standing for what you think it would being named by JD. Then out of respect for My Father, it was changed to UF-4, the "UF" standing for "Unico Fuerte", and the released version is pictured above I actually had a fiver of the JD4 at one point, but bombed or donated them all.
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Impressive sir!
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

See... knowing I had the whole collection and how hard that is to get, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to smoke them! I'd be putting them in a box and stashing them away as a complete set. Weird, I know...

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish justbrew77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    See... knowing I had the whole collection and how hard that is to get, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to smoke them! I'd be putting them in a box and stashing them away as a complete set. Weird, I know...
    we both must be weird because I would do the samething, haha

I have two of each, with the exception of the A and the UF-13. So I'll need to acquire one more of each of those, and then I plan on smoking through the line-up chronologically.

Although when another "A" and another "UF-13" come along... well, we'll see if that ever happens!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Don't listen to them Derek! SMOKE!
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Extremely jealous

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    It was changed to the MF-4, with the "MF" standing for what you think it would being named by JD. Then out of respect for My Father, it was changed to UF-4, the "UF" standing for "Unico Fuerte", and the released version is pictured above I actually had a fiver of the JD4 at one point, but bombed or donated them all.
    Interesting. I think I was one of the lucky ones you bombed the JD4 to. And I haven't forgotten about it ether..

Disinterested

Derek,

My local usually has a pretty good selection in stock. PM me if you want me to look for you.

Congrats! You must be happy as a flying pig in s**t, LOL.

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

I'm soo jealous!! Thanks for the pic but we're going to have to request a much larger pic of those Ligas for a wallpaper...not for my computer, for my bedroom.
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

That is awesome Derek!!
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

You're missing the coinciding test blends.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast