Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Self Annihilation and a Couple Questions

This is a discussion on Self Annihilation and a Couple Questions within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; It's all gone. Everything I had built up now in ashes around me. I went one step to far... I ...

Just punched his B-Card!

Self Annihilation and a Couple Questions

It's all gone. Everything I had built up now in ashes around me. I went one step to far...

Name:  374.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  64.3 KB

I picked these up last Saturday and completely (or nearly) wiped out my wishlist in a single hit. I was so excited to find all of them in one place that I couldn't resist! In case you're wondering they are (left to right):

Opus X Super Belicoso
    Liga Undercrown Gordito
    Arturo Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece
    Liga Privada T52 Corona Doble
    Liga Privada No. 9 Corona Doble

Now, I also have some questions.

1. Did I get a good price? I paid $64 for the lot, and I think the break down is 17, 9, 14, 12, 12. Are these good prices for singles at a B&M?

2. Which are okay to smoke without aging and which need age? I know that I should age them all, but I have been dying to try some of them, as I haven't had any before. In fact, besides a short story before, all of the brands and blends are completely new to me.

Re: Self Annihilation and a Couple Questions

That is a very good selection of cigars and you should hold off smoking them as long as humanly possible. If they were well taken care of and stored properly at the B&M, I would smoke them in this order when you can wait no longer

Liga Undercrown Gordito
    Opus X Super Belicoso
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Just punched his B-Card!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    That is a very good selection of cigars and you should hold off smoking them as long as humanly possible. If they were well taken care of and stored properly at the B&M, I would smoke them in this order when you can wait no longer

Liga Undercrown Gordito
    Opus X Super Belicoso
    That was the exact kind of response I was looking for! Do you think I got a good price, or just average? Seemed a bit high to me, but maybe it was because it was so much at once. Also, totally open to others suggestions on aging as well!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

For B&M prices, not bad.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Prices seem OK considering the cigars are in hand and did not have to make what has sometimes become a dangerous journey for small shipments.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Great score! Be patient and let the Opus rest and you'll be rewarded well!