Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cigar Pics From The Honeymoon(PIC HEAVY!!!!)

This is a discussion on Cigar Pics From The Honeymoon(PIC HEAVY!!!!) within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Im back from the honeymoon, and I enjoyed the heck out of it. Figured instead of writting a two page ...

Cigar Pics From The Honeymoon(PIC HEAVY!!!!)

Im back from the honeymoon, and I enjoyed the heck out of it. Figured instead of writting a two page documentary on it, I would show some pics, and add a blur every now and again. i am only going to show a pic or two of all the cigars because I will be doing reviews on ALLLLLLL of them very soon! I took lots of notes and pics!

Smoked the Viaje Friends and Family the morning of the wedding. Been holding onto it for a long time, and it was really good. Could not think of a better cigar name for the occasion.

Original plan was to got to Orange Beach/Gulf Shore Alabama for 7 days, come home, then the next day take the Harley to Helen Georgia for 5 days riding through the Blue Ridge mountains.... Hurricane Issac showed up and f*cked it all up. So we drove to Hilton Head South Carolina in this:

My new cousin in law hooked us up with a sweet ass executive sweet at the Westin Resort!

Freakin hot tub in our room! boow chika woooh wooh!!

View from the balcony

Only sucky part is the ENTIRE resort is "NON SMOKING RESORT".... what the... awww dang this sucks! I did manage to sneak away to the beach in between rain storms and get a good smoke in.

Re: Cigar Pics From The Honeymoon(PIC HEAVY!!!!)

Padron 85th anny, Thanks Justin!

Wifey suggested we go to the local B&M (Carolina Cigars), not alot that peaked my intrest, but I did score a few smokes I have never tried before. I asked the shop keep dude, "yall ever get any Viaje's".... he replied with "whats that?" I left promptly.

So we go back home after 4 stormy days in Hilton Head, we came back to Gerogia, re-packed, and headed to Orange Beach. 12 floor condo, awesome view and the weather was finally starting look better.... again F*ck u Issac!

Loved the view! And here was my smoking lounge:

Kicked off the first night with a UF-4, bombed to me by my awesome wife.

Morning coffee with a Boli PC.... YUM! Thanks Kevin!

Down to the beach with my first beer in over three years, and one of my favorites, 2011 Skull and Bones ?mystery.

Finished off the night with a Padron Family Reserve 44 years, which has since taken honors as the best cigar I have ever had in my life!

Next morning with a Por Larranaga, and coffee, my new fav morning CC. Cab of 50 coming soon! Thanks Dan!

Kick ass view

My smoking lunge at the beach.

My wife Tori made some new friends at the beach, which are apparetly stoner birds, because they loved cheetos and taco bell!

Ended a great day with my first Opus X, very very good. Thanks Justin!

Next day at the beach had a Satori (thanks Justin) with a little Tori for dessert!

And of course the stoner birds... my PETA freak wife gave them some steak and shrimp left overs... no wonder they follwed her around all week!

And finishing off the evening with a Padron Family Resreve 45 years.

CC and Coffee again.... staring to notice a trend here.... Party was awesome, not sure which one it was but, loved it. Thanks Kevin.

Stopped off at the Hippe Shack

Yup, I got my free hug, too bad it wasnt a free mouth hug!

And Tori kept feeding the damn birds.... She swears she never saw the sign! "Dont feed the F*cking birds"

Alpha Puffer Fish

Nice Pics!!! Despite the weather and the no smoking resort, looks like you had an awesome time.

Imagine that.... me smoking a Punch PC with morning coffee. Thanks Justin

Finished off the week with a Padron Family Reserve 46 years.
    There were a few other sticks here and there, but I havent got all the pics down loaded. Had my first FFP, holy crap it was good.... poor wallet... after this vacation smoking menu the slope is getting even more slippery!
    Awesome vacation, great honeymoon, 4 more days off then back to work I go... Damn!
    Reviews on all coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by cigargirlie View Post
    Nice Pics!!! Despite the weather and the no smoking resort, looks like you had an awesome time.
    It was great to get away, and relax. Had a bunch of great seafood, and awesome smokes. Couldnt ask for a better vacation!

MWM's King of Funk Brettanomyces's Avatar

Crapmonkeys, you smoked some nice cigars on the honeymoon. Sounds like a great time. Congrats in the marriage, and I hope you both had a ton of fun.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jaysalti's Avatar

Great to see all those pics and glad you enjoyed the trip! Heck of a selection there. Awesome!
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Wow...super selection of cigars! I think I have had MAYBE 2 of those! Nicely done
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Looks like you guys had a great time! I havent been to Carolina Cigars but Peaceful Henry's in Bluffton is decent. No Viaje there either though

From the pics , looks like you had a good time.

Once you feed them, those skyrats will hang around forever.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Quote Originally Posted by dmeguy View Post
    Looks like you guys had a great time! I havent been to Carolina Cigars but Peaceful Henry's in Bluffton is decent. No Viaje there either though
    I have only been to Hilton Head a few times, and I did a google search to find Carolina Cigars.... I should have checked out the others on the island. You figure as a big of a golf community it is, they would have a ton of Cigar shops!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Once you feed them, those skyrats will hang around forever.
    Skyrats.... lmao I love that, never thought of it!

No longer a community member.

I'm sure the other activities of your honey moon were just as great *wink wink*.

Anyway, looks like your in betweens were really good so that's great!

... I would of smoked in the hot tub at least once despite the no smoking policy <.<.

Glad it was a great time. You sure some of those birds didn't follow you home?

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Looks like a great time. Congratulations.
    It's a trap!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast