Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My First San Lotano Oval

This is a discussion on My First San Lotano Oval within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Smoked my first San Lotano Oval from AJ Fernandez - this is definitely going to be added to my top ...

My First San Lotano Oval

Smoked my first San Lotano Oval from AJ Fernandez - this is definitely going to be added to my top five. Great smoke!

Name:  San Lotano Oval.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  33.7 KB

Re: My First San Lotano Oval

Ya know, I just had my first one about 3 weeks ago. Was a good Cigar. Great Pic!

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Yup. A very tasty smoke indeed!

Full grown Puffer Fish SilverStreak's Avatar

Still putting some age on one that I got in a sampler in the summer.. I've heard nothing but good things about this cigar. I think I may have to hide in at the bottom of the humi so I don't smoke it haha
    Torpedo, torpedo, torpedo!!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

If they made a non-oval Oval, I'd likely smoke a lot more. It just has an odd mouthfeel that detracts from my enjoyment of it.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    If they made a non-oval Oval, I'd likely smoke a lot more. It just has an odd mouthfeel that detracts from my enjoyment of it.
    They do indeed make San Lotano's in the Oval series with blunt tips. I happened to get a torpedo, but that is not all in the line-up. AJ Fernandez under the San Lotana brand also makes a Connecticut, Habano, Maduro and Pinolero. I have smoked only the Oval at this point.