Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

my humble stash (500 ct)

This is a discussion on my humble stash (500 ct) within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; (top tray, pull out drawer, bottom, middle tray.) sorry for the direction problems, my humble stash has accrued quite quickly.. ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

my humble stash (500 ct)

my humble stash (500 ct)-top.jpgmy humble stash (500 ct)-drawer.jpgmy humble stash (500 ct)-bottom.jpgmy humble stash (500 ct)-middle.jpg

(top tray, pull out drawer, bottom, middle tray.)
    sorry for the direction problems, my humble stash has accrued quite quickly.. as a relative noob i've made some mistakes in some of my purchases.. however i've learned a lot!

Some of those revelations were:
    likes- Sumatra wrappers - on tatuaje's especially (see how i did that there), liga privada, my father cigars, man o war, and ave maria, the entire black pearl line, as well as for the price the torano line, morro castle. And the grand habano Black Knight is a great smoke for the money.

dislikes- gurkhas. nica libre, and grand habano vintage 1992.

also that i tend to prefer smaller gauge cigars and need more of them/ petites... and i need more $ and more cigars. (MAKE MONEY SMOKE CIGARS)

Some newcomers about to be added are the Man O war double perfecto sampler and i'm picking up at least one of the Tatuaje mini monsters box's .. but hopefully more like 2.

Any recommendations you have based on my likes / dislikes of cigars would be appreciated.. also the positioning of my cigar oasis.. because i read that it needs to be free from wall's an inch and a half, and vertical its really close to the middle tray. Thanks!

Also my 24th birthday is Saturday the 6th, what should i light up to celebrate?
    Last edited by Heartsandspades; 10-04-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish php007's Avatar

Re: my humble stash (500 ct)

Nice stash, smoke a Liga.

Full grown Puffer Fish SilverStreak's Avatar

Very nice stash you've got going there. My vote goes to the Feral Pig. Happy early birthday!!
    Torpedo, torpedo, torpedo!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes TonyM's Avatar

Nice collection! Today is my Bday, and I'll be firing up a Liga #9 after dinner!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish eggopp's Avatar

Nice looking stash there, i enjoy the black pearls too, love that bundle of tats all nice and neatly tied up teasingly in yellow ribbon. Whats the large tat next to them?

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Gotta go with the LP! And dude, the foam humidifier and analog hygrometer has to go! Just sayin.

And Happy Birthday!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Happy Birthday! A birthday is a Liga day!

And have you looked into the Torano 50yr, the PDR Oscuro, PDR 1878 Oscuro, Ramon Bueso Genesis, or Undercrown? All of those should fall squarely in your wheelhouse!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by eggopp View Post
    Nice looking stash there, i enjoy the black pearls too, love that bundle of tats all nice and neatly tied up teasingly in yellow ribbon. Whats the large tat next to them?
    I know looking back i wish i had more boxes of tats ha. That's the tatuaje cojonu 2012! Sumatra wrapper like the capa, so good.

Tony- Happy birthday and great choice! I'm thinking a ferral.. But the reconquista and god of fire are in the mix also.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Zephead- I know man, only haven't changed them cause they're pretty new but ill be going with some form of kitty litter/beadgel combo! The analog is for looks, I have a digital that I move around and the oasis hydrometer to be safe. So far analog isn't bad.. Conning from a background in music I've always had a soft spot for analog :/

Ninja- out of those you've listed I've tried and liked the torano 50 year I think I have 4 left, a lot of coffee flavor in that one. Ill def look into the rest! The undercrown corona viva! Has been on my list got awhile.
    Last edited by Heartsandspades; 10-04-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartsandspades View Post
    Zephead- I know man, only haven't changed them cause they're pretty new but ill be going with some form of kitty litter/beadgel combo! The analog is for looks, I have a digital that I move around and the oasis hydrometer to be safe. So far analog isn't bad.. Conning from a background in music I've always had a soft spot for analog :/

Ninja- out of those you've listed I've tried and liked the torano 50 year I think I have 4 left, a lot of coffee flavor in that one. Ill def look into the rest! The undercrown corona viva! Has been on my list got awhile.
    Those green foam humidifiers look identical to the Quality Importers ones that came with my humidors... Get a knife with a sturdy and decently sharp blade, and you can pop that back right out/off, get rid of the foam, and fill the whole thing with KL...
    Shooter. Gamer. Hunter. Father. Geek. Atheist. NRA Life Member 2011
    http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/de...mber=Dark+Rose

HIM

Im still a noob myself but it seems we have somewhat similar taste so I'll mention some Ive really enjoyed. I definitely second the Undercrown, other than that... Flor De Las Antillas, Oliva V or O, La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor(enjoyed one a few hrs ago), The Black Market, 601 Green Oscuro, and the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial. And nice stash man!!!

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
    Those green foam humidifiers look identical to the Quality Importers ones that came with my humidors... Get a knife with a sturdy and decently sharp blade, and you can pop that back right out/off, get rid of the foam, and fill the whole thing with KL...

Will do bro, I'm going to do it with te oasis carfare as well.. I want KL that's scent less and had the white and blue crystals correct?

Will do bro, I'm going to do it with te oasis carfare as well.. I want KL that's scent less and had the white and blue crystals correct?
    Yup, got mine at Petco, but Petsmart has some, and some Wal-Marts do. Mine is just the plain old Petco brand, smallest bag will last me a lifetime, lol. 8lb. bag I think...
    Shooter. Gamer. Hunter. Father. Geek. Atheist. NRA Life Member 2011
    http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/de...mber=Dark+Rose

dislikes- gurkhas. nica libre, and grand habano vintage 1992.
    Nice stash!

Let those Nica Libres rest for several months and you may find you like them better.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Very nice looking stash! Happy Birthday Korey!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast