Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cigar Box Pics

This is a discussion on Cigar Box Pics within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Alright guys, I couldn't find the original post I had seen so this might be moved BUT if not I ...

Young Puffer Fish

Talking Cigar Box Pics

Alright guys,

I couldn't find the original post I had seen so this might be moved BUT if not I had ggcadc who has become my cigar smoking buddy over tonight and I showed him some boxes I had. The first one is a older Henry Clay great smokes, 2nd is a Corona Suprema just ok and last but not least is my Cohiba box that was a full sampler from Cuba (a special gift!). Great looking boxes! The art on the Clay is dyno-mite, the Suprema is just classy but the Cohiba is special! It is full glass/ wood with a metal latch and "wrapper house" where bits of the wrappers are stored for smell. It also had/has the import/export sticker and has a burn stamp on the bottom. You can still smell a hint of them. Well hope you guys enjoy the pics!

Cigar Box Pics-photo-2012-10-16-10.57.52-pm.jpgCigar Box Pics-photo-2012-10-16-10.56.58-pm.jpgCigar Box Pics-photo-2012-10-16-10.55.04-pm.jpgCigar Box Pics-photo-2012-10-16-10.58.27-pm.jpgCigar Box Pics-photo-2012-10-16-10.57.16-pm.jpgCigar Box Pics-photo-2012-10-16-10.55.29-pm.jpgCigar Box Pics-photo-2012-10-16-10.57.35-pm.jpgCigar Box Pics-photo-2012-10-16-10.55.47-pm.jpg
    Last edited by mccolm323; 10-17-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Pale Horse

Re: Cigar Box Pics

I am rather fond of cigar boxes myself, I have several on the living room coffee table that have been re-purposed for random storage and decorative use

Do yourself a favor and do a Puff thread search or Google "Glass top Cohibas" though. You've got a rather infamous box right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post
    I am rather fond of cigar boxes myself, I have several on the living room coffee table that have been re-purposed for random storage and decorative use

Do yourself a favor and do a Puff thread search or Google "Glass top Cohibas" though. You've got a rather infamous box right there!
    I was thinking the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by hawesg View Post
    I was thinking the same thing...
    Oh stop, it's a special limited exclusive regional edition!
    Veni Vidi Vici

I wanted a 10 count glass top Cohiba box for a travel humi. Good conversation piece.

They are trying to tell you that it is a fake.. Cohiba never made a glass top box. Sorry to be blunt, but I would rather just tell you then leave you thinking you had sometime that you didn't.
    Moose is my name and cigars are my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_Moose View Post
    They are trying to tell you that it is a fake.. Cohiba never made a glass top box. Sorry to be blunt, but I would rather just tell you then leave you thinking you had sometime that you didn't.
    U mean its not the "special limited exclusive regional edition" that I thought it was?
    Is this the right section for this or perhaps bc it's fake it's ok? LoL

Just bustin chops. Sorry bro, not genuine.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Pale Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_Moose View Post
    Sure it's fake, the glass top box is still neat though! Like Matt said, it's a conversation piece.

Back to the OP, I'm curious, how did they smoke?

No longer a community member.

That "cohiba" box is still a VERY cool box though.........

I'm sure there are some people on here that would actually give decent money for it.

Cigar Cuban Fake or Real