Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Wombats bombed me???

This is a discussion on Wombats bombed me??? within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Apparently I was talking trash on Meatcakes contest, and one of his Wombat buddys decided to do something about it. ...

Wombats bombed me???

Apparently I was talking trash on Meatcakes contest, and one of his Wombat buddys decided to do something about it. This is what I Sue Debt Collectors did...

Rocky Patel bomb ha??? OK now i go to my cave and take a nap and think about a little payback...
    - Sin City Bomber -

Re: Wombats bombed me???

Nice hit, in the time these smokes took to get to you....Rocky came up with 39 new blends.

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    Nice hit, in the time these smokes took to get to you....Rocky came up with 39 new blends.
    ahaa haa good one!!! ive never bought a rocky before, they are always trades, bombs, or B&M gifts. Thanks again.
    - Sin City Bomber -

Puffer Fish with some spikes I Sue Debt Collectors's Avatar

My pleasure... I love me some RP and like I said those Burn sticks are great. Hope you enjoy.

Oh and by the way my LP stash has grown considerably so I may have to revise the letter I sent you.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

The law got laid down. Great hit.