Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

262 Revere release party!

This is a discussion on 262 Revere release party! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Tonight was the 262 Revere release party at Cigar!Cigar! I had a blast and got to chit chat with Clint ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Jeff989's Avatar

262 Revere release party!

Tonight was the 262 Revere release party at Cigar!Cigar! I had a blast and got to chit chat with Clint Aaron who is the owner/maker of 262. It was really neat speaking with him. He is 29 years old. I was able to get a lot of cool info speaking with him. Really awesome friendly guy! It was also pretty cool because the brand is named 262 because of the date of the embargo on Cuba. It was awesome to "put a face with the cigar" if that makes sense. I had an awesome time!

Now for the pics!
    I am on the left, the guy on the right is one of my buddies.

This is one of my other friends that came with me.

I actually won this shirt! First time I have ever won anything... And the really awesome thing is that all three of us won stuff! One won a hat, the other won 3 262 cigars!

This is my haul. Spent wayyyy more than I had wanted to lol. But I had a great time! cant wait till the next event! Also, I highly recommend 262 cigars. Tonight is the first time I have had one and I was really impressed. They are pretty dang rare right now, but if you find one I recommend trying one.
    Last edited by Jeff989; 10-21-2012 at 02:26 AM.

Re: 262 Revere release party!

Jeff sorry we didn't get a chance to formally meet but I remember you!

That was a really good event and Clint was a great time.

Thanks for coming down!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Jeff989's Avatar

Ah you should have said something to me. Always nice to meet a fellow puff member!

I agree! I had an awesome time and it was really cool being able to chit chat with a bunch of fellow cigar nuts!

Can't wait till the drew estates and tat events!

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

very cool. sucks that I wasnt able to get there

I've had the Paradigm before, good maduro smoke. It's actually one of the few smokes that my friend smokes besides Padron and CC's.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Maturing Puffer Fish psycho_meatball's Avatar

hey i'm actually in the second pic. you can see my nose, mouth, goatee over his left shoulder, lol.

Nice pics!
    Clint is a pretty cool dude. I really like the Paradigm BPT and can't wait to see how the Revere is.
    Nice Haul too!