Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Tax-free shopping!

This is a discussion on Tax-free shopping! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Tax-free shopping...

Tax-free shopping!

Tax-free shopping

Name:  IMG_20120921_112250.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  96.5 KB

Re: Tax-free shopping!

looks like youll be having a good time...
    - Sin City Bomber -

What are taxes like on tobacco and liquor in Norway? I would imagine they are through the roof. Where/how did you bypass the taxes?

Looks like you have all the alcohol bases covered: beer, wine, hard liquor, liqueur...Skol!
    I'm completely unbiased and 100% open minded. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Bragging...good haul i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer99 View Post
    What are taxes like on tobacco and liquor in Norway? I would imagine they are through the roof. Where/how did you bypass the taxes?

Looks like you have all the alcohol bases covered: beer, wine, hard liquor, liqueur...Skol!
    The taxes are high. For the Chivas Royal 21y, I pay around 360$ for in Norway. Tax-free 140$.

I payed 54$ for the 3 pack of Cohiba Siglo VI. And one cost 52,5$ in norway.

I got it on the tax-free in the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    The taxes are high. For the Chivas Royal 21y, I pay around 360$ for in Norway. Tax-free 140$.

I payed 54$ for the 3 pack of Cohiba Siglo VI. And one cost 52,5$ in norway.

I got it on the tax-free in the airport.
    The tax free price is about what I would pay for the same things in Los Angeles...except for the Cohibas...those are a little more.
    I'm completely unbiased and 100% open minded. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.