Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Great 4Kicks Picture

This is a discussion on Great 4Kicks Picture within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Sunday was a fantastic day in WI. 45 degrees, sunny, not too windy. Just a really nice fall day. My ...

Student of the Stogie Pianoman178's Avatar

Great 4Kicks Picture

Sunday was a fantastic day in WI. 45 degrees, sunny, not too windy. Just a really nice fall day.

My wife and I used this opportunity to get some of our Christmas stuff out. I ended up cleaning the gutters and hanging our house lights. She got the ground decorations out and handled the extension cords.

After I finished with the ladder, I lit this baby up. I didn't know the picture turned out so well until I looked through my phone this morning.

Yes...this was taken with my Droid Razr Maxx cell phone.

"It felt like kicking a puppy, but then you felt okay again because the puppy was acting like an asshole." - David_ESM

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Re: Great 4Kicks Picture

Christmas stuff in the first week of Nov... Might as well put them up in July!
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Student of the Stogie Pianoman178's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    I would if the leaves fell that early
    "It felt like kicking a puppy, but then you felt okay again because the puppy was acting like an asshole." - David_ESM

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post

1st week of Nov = Trooper

Or your wife demanded it lol
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

No longer a community member.

Looks like you needed to wash your hands before handling something your going to put in your mouth IMO hehe

Nice pic though!

Great pic, great cigar!
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE