Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Grooms Cake

This is a discussion on Grooms Cake within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Thanks guys.. and it was CHOCOLATE on CHOCOLATE... and it tasted as good as it looked.. she even came w/ ...

Re: Grooms Cake

Thanks guys.. and it was CHOCOLATE on CHOCOLATE... and it tasted as good as it looked..

she even came w/ me to put in the final order for it... shes a good chick..

rb

Awesome cake and congrats on the wedding also

Alpha Puffer Fish

killer cake. You should have had them bake a Fuente Best seller into it and whoever gets the cigar in the cake gets a free box of cigars!!! Make it like that whole baby in the cake crap they do during Fat Tues! LOL
    But it would probably have made the cake taste like crap and/or someone would have just eaten it and puked...which is never good at a wedding. Ok scrap my idea. Your cake was awesome!
    And congrats on getting married! Sounds like you landed an awesome lady.
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Congrats on getting hitched, that cake is awesome! I also noticed the LSU emblem.... also very cool!

GEAUX TIGERS....well at least there is always next year!

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    Congrats on getting hitched, that cake is awesome! I also noticed the LSU emblem.... also very cool!

GEAUX TIGERS....well at least there is always next year!
    BLASPHEMY.... University of Louisiana Lafayette.. The Ragin Cajuns..

But i will take it as an honest mistake and not curse ur name..

rb

Super sweet cake! I love the idea (and would love a slice of chocolate and chocolate!)

The next question is: What stogie were you burning in the last pic to celebrate?

Quote Originally Posted by FiveStar View Post
    Super sweet cake! I love the idea (and would love a slice of chocolate and chocolate!)

The next question is: What stogie were you burning in the last pic to celebrate?
    Didnt go anything too wild.. put the flame to a Tatuaje Miami ... its to top of my list these days..

and in Cabo had a Partagas Limited Edition something or other ... SOLID full body cigar.

rb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2