Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Foundry Cayle

This is a discussion on Foundry Cayle within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; ...

Foundry Cayle

I picked up a Foundry Cayley (6 x 60 x 56 x 43) from my local B&M, Just For Him. I REALLY enjoyed this thing. The sloped ring gauge gives it a varied flavor range. Overall nice and mild. Worth a try if you're looking for something different and you don't mind your friends accusing you of smoking a carrot for the first half hour or so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Foundry Cayle-image.jpg   Foundry Cayle-image.jpg  

Alpha Puffer Fish

Re: Foundry Cayle

Dave, lol

I had one last night. I truly enjoyed it.
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Was that event last night???
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Packerjh View Post
    Was that event last night???
    Yes.

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

So...is Virginia going to carry those?
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Packerjh View Post
    So...is Virginia going to carry those?
    Yes.

I like the shape of the Cayley, to bad they just do not fit my palate profile.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

A very odd looking cigar at that.
    Wish my shop would pick up a few boxes of these, from what I have heard, they aren't too bad!!

Have you tried the Torcido from Just For Him? Its a pretty good smoke, but probably a totally different animal from the Foundry

Had the foundry talbot but was disappointed. First half wasnt bad but didnt like the second half. I do have a cayley in my humi. Heard that the lovelace was really good. Save the gear, heard that the gear will be used next year on some LE they are planning.

I smoked a Cayley last week.
    Have a few more in the humi.

I'm saving the gears to see what the next phase is.

So far the 2 guys that I know that have tried these have exploded on them. One happened right near the beginning and the other half way through. I hope they are not all like that with the box my b&m has.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by mattehh View Post
    So far the 2 guys that I know that have tried these have exploded on them. One happened right near the beginning and the other half way through. I hope they are not all like that with the box my b&m has.
    I bought a box that happen to me as well. I returned them for another box. Smoking nice now.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I had the Lovelace and it smoked and burned really well. That damn thing was 2.5 hours and i still didnt nub it. I am still on the fence on this cigar. There wasnt really much happening on the flavors for me untill the last third which it got a lot better. However, I really didnt want to wait that long to get good. My B&M said that the Cayle said that its like Ray Charles rolled it. That it burned really hot in the begining and mellowed out with lots of tar towards the end because of the shape. Yet I hear people over here love them. I guess when I get a round to it, I'll try this vitola.

it does look like a carrot! I have 1, thanks to Gianna!!!
    - Sin City Bomber -

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by exprime8 View Post
    it does look like a carrot! I have 1, thanks to Gianna!!!
    Jose make sure that it's not to wet when you light it otherwise it will explode when you get to the end. This is what happen with me. Now the ones at my friends B&M rott at 70% burned fine.

I enjoyed the cigar. I think this is one of those that will get better with a bit of age on it. I am curious to see what happens. I haven't had the experience of it burning hot. I also did only light the very tippy tip like the video says as it progressed I did touch up a bit but the ash does even out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast