Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Delivery today

This is a discussion on Delivery today within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; haven't tried any of these so gonna be good to go through them!...

Delivery today

haven't tried any of these so gonna be good to go through them!

Re: Delivery today

Nicely done there David!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    haven't tried any of these so gonna be good to go through them!
    I must be getting some experience finally. In the pictures I've seen posted lately, I'm finally starting to identify one cigar I myself have smoked.
    This time, they all mostly are strangers except the R&J. Enjoy !
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish eggopp's Avatar

Nice looking sticks there, oddly enough even though there mostly CC's i have to say the Chinchilero Novello Maduro is one of the nicest smokes in that group, enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Bondo 440 View Post
    I must be getting some experience finally. In the pictures I've seen posted lately, I'm finally starting to identify one cigar I myself have smoked.
    This time, they all mostly are strangers except the R&J. Enjoy !
    I believe I had the ryJ no3 last time and it was such a nice smooth smoke, hoping for some of the same quality from the no3.

Quote Originally Posted by eggopp View Post
    Nice looking sticks there, oddly enough even though there mostly CC's i have to say the Chinchilero Novello Maduro is one of the nicest smokes in that group, enjoy
    really, I was recommended it by one person on another forum but many others said i should drop it for other smokes. Im glad I kept it in, think I will be smoking it tonight.