Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

who's got a cool lady?

This is a discussion on who's got a cool lady? within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I've got a cool Wife, but she doesn't dig cigars......

Puffer Fish with some spikes Simon.G's Avatar

Re: who's got a cool lady?

I've got a cool Wife, but she doesn't dig cigars...

My Wife will usually come and snag a drag off mine. She does like the cigar but rarely has the time to sit and smoke one. But every once in a while we will sit outside on a nice cool night by the bonfire and she will ask for a cigar and a Dos XX.

Puffer Fish with many spikes GoJohnnyGo's Avatar

I've got an awesome lady. She never smokes a whole stick but will take a few pulls off mine. She often shares time with me while I have a cigar on the porch. I consider myself lucky that she's so supportive of all my endeavors.

My wife has only smoked one or two cigars with me but doesn't bug me about my collection or smoking habits. She obviously wasn't looking at me when I took this.

My wife doesn't smoke a whole stick but does enjoy a puff here and there. She puts up with my hobbies and tries them out as well!

Newbie in the ocean

My girlfiend (soon to be fiance) enjoys little smokes and every now and then a reg. size. Even if she doesnt smoke she will keep me company in the back yard while i light up. She also bought me my first humidor. I will post a pick of her stealing one of my papas fritas once im able to.

Puffer Fish with many spikes pippin925's Avatar

My wife doesn't smoke and pretends to not support it, but loves sending time sitting outside with me at night.

My 8 yr old daughter is another story. Every time I light up she lectures me and tells me smoking will kill me. O'well, can't win them all.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish djsmiles's Avatar

My gf is a "sometimes" cigar smoker. She's been a long time, longer than me, gun owner. And has many cool hobbies that we both share. I found a keeper.
    When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by djsmiles View Post
    My gf is a "sometimes" cigar smoker. She's been a long time, longer than me, gun owner. And has many cool hobbies that we both share. I found a keeper.
    I'm hearing that Steve. I just ordered a drum kit for my wife! (Her idea, not mine). Hahahaaaaaaaaa....need to step up my game now if she takes to drumming.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    My wife has only smoked one or two cigars with me but doesn't bug me about my collection or smoking habits. She obviously wasn't looking at me when I took this.

Your a lucky man Scott!
    Beautiful Lady wonderful family what more could a man want!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Your a lucky man Scott!
    Beautiful Lady wonderful family what more could a man want!
    I will answer. Nothing, nothing more is needed.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    I will answer. Nothing, nothing more is needed.
    Very happy to say i agree with you Warren 100%!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

If you two keep agreeing with one another I'm gonna have another heart attack
    you know I love you guys

Newbie in the ocean

My wife never liked my cigarette adiction (neither did I to be honest) but I kicked the cigarette addiction over 6 years ago and up until last month i had only puffed 3-4 cigars in the past 6 years....But have found a new love for the cigar and have been enjoying some of Cubas finest for the past 4-5 weeks. My wife will sit with me and says she enjoys the smell of a cigar and will puff on mine from time to time.

Puffer Fish with some spikes shakinghorizons's Avatar

My wife doesn't smoke, but she loves when her dad and I get to bond while smoking a good stogie. I have slowly converted him away from garbage (swisher) cigars too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast