Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

who's got a cool lady?

This is a discussion on who's got a cool lady? within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; My wife doesn't smoke, but she doesn't give me a hard time about this new passion I have for cigars ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes paulb1970's Avatar

Re: who's got a cool lady?

My wife doesn't smoke, but she doesn't give me a hard time about this new passion I have for cigars and everything related to them...........When I get into something I go all the way in!...ha!!..............That may not be good in all cases,,,haha!

My wife is also in the "couple puffs" category. She did smoke an entire fauxhiba once though! She is definitely a fan of the room notes of pipes over cigars... but she doesn't oppose it!

Young Puffer Fish Clevelandpoet's Avatar

who's got a cool lady?-silliekeywestcigar.jpg

my lovely lady enjoying a stick on the beach in Key West. She likes to have one every now and then + has been very supportive of me becoming more involved with this hobby. She took a few puff of the AF Hemingway Short Story the other night and was a big fan.

Young Puffer Fish chestrockwell80's Avatar

My GF gives me a hard time about all my interests i think because of the $$$ factor or should i say -$$$. She will enjoy a cigar from time to time. She likes full flavor smokes with some spice. She totally suprised me with that one

Quote Originally Posted by paulb1970 View Post
    My wife doesn't smoke, but she doesn't give me a hard time about this new passion I have for cigars and everything related to them...........When I get into something I go all the way in!...ha!!..............That may not be good in all cases,,,haha!

This is my beautiful wife - we are both VERY new to this, so we are still finding out what we like. She likes this hazelnut cigar from CAO. She is actually the one who got me started on cigars, telling me "it will help you relax." She's way too good for me

who's got a cool lady?-smokin_nat.jpg

Take care,
    Rob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3