Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool

This is a discussion on New TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Two of my good friends got together on a project for me and designed a TNTCLIP CUSTOMS cigar band,made some ...

New TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool

Two of my good friends got together on a project for me and designed a TNTCLIP CUSTOMS cigar band,made some and made a acrylic ring guage with the design embossed on it...They are simply amazing. Some time ago they asked me what kind of band design I would want for my customs,I replied something rustic,western looking...red and black. this is what they came up with,if you look close you will see the "tntclip" is bordered with old style rifles, They did an awesome job.I already put one of the bands on a 50 x 6 custom thats aging with its brothers,or sisters....whatever .New TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool-dscf1386.jpgNew TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool-dscf1393.jpgNew TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool-dscf1397.jpg

Re: New TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool

New TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool-dscf1386.jpgNew TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool-dscf1393.jpgNew TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool-dscf1397.jpg by the way,the pics below have nothing to do with this post,mistake....but just to explain,the one is some customs i rolled,the other is a 88 rg custom i also rolled,I made the 88 rg mold just for fun....its a whopper,there are a few of them made,itys called(look closely at the band) TNTCLIP KOK . Theres an old saying "Your not a man until you have had a TNTCLIP KOK in your mouth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool-dscf1188.jpg   New TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool-dscf1189.jpg   New TNTCLIP Band Design on Bands and a Ring Gauge tool-dscf1186.jpg  
    Last edited by tntclip; 01-07-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Puffer Fish with some spikes ATCarp's Avatar

will your cigars ever be available for purchase?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Uhhh... Third pic is, well.......interesting.
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Sweet Monte, I want a few maduros when you are ready to sell!

looking good man! love the bands, makes them look 'official'!