Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Vintage Liga Privada Poster

This is a discussion on Vintage Liga Privada Poster within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Dude, that is just awesome......

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Re: Vintage Liga Privada Poster

Dude, that is just awesome...
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Puffer Fish with some spikes USHOG's Avatar

That is very good art work

Anyone who would like to use this for printing, let me know the exact dimensions you need and I'll send you over a vector with the correct aspect ratio.
    "I am reality" - Sgt. Barnes

Chris, awesome man, thanks! I'm gonna head over to that print shop and see what it'll cost me for an 11x14
    "Smoking cigars is not a sign of wealth. Having the time to smoke one is." - Fellow Puff Member

Quote Originally Posted by BDog View Post
    Same here . Please post the entire poster in vector format.

I'm thinking I may do a giclee (stogie Jim look that up)on wrapped canvas for this . Saves on framing costs that way and lots of gallery prints are now done that way.
    Bruce, about to look that up brother!
    "Smoking cigars is not a sign of wealth. Having the time to smoke one is." - Fellow Puff Member

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Dude, first of all, this is beautiful!

Second, you should do a series of them with colors. IE a white on royal blue Dirty Rat, a silver on black LP No N9, a white on brown Flying Pig, and a gold or mustard on navy Undercrown!!!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Puffer Fish with many spikes RayJax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Dude, first of all, this is beautiful!

Second, you should do a series of them with colors. IE a white on royal blue Dirty Rat, a silver on black LP No N9, a white on brown Flying Pig, and a gold or mustard on navy Undercrown!!!
    In a very selfish manner I agree with you!

In all seriousness though that image looks awesome!

I will be doing a 16x20 series in all colors.

Leading Puffer Fish HTML5 Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suzza View Post
    I will be doing a 16x20 series in all colors.
    Awesome, thanks again. Btw, can't PM yet, but I'll shoot you a message once I can.

Here are the edited versions for 16x20 print. I made one for the T52, Dirty Rat, and No 9. I also came up with a second portrait style.

Puffer Fish with some spikes VAcigars's Avatar

Nice work!

Dude, sooo sick!

So it looks like walgreens will do an 11x14 poster for 10 bucks! Can i grab an 11x14 size by chance man?

Quote Originally Posted by StogieJim View Post
    Dude, sooo sick!

So it looks like walgreens will do an 11x14 poster for 10 bucks! Can i grab an 11x14 size by chance man?
    Which color and which style?

Full grown Puffer Fish Smoke0ne's Avatar

Chris, awesome work, those are great! So, to go about getting the Blue/white Liga art that you posted above, to be printed in a 16x20, how should we go about this? Could you post up the vector, so that we may download it to a flashdrive and then transfer it to the print store? Or is there an easier way? Excuse the novice questions, this is my first time taking something off of the internet to have printed.
    "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another."- Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke0ne View Post
    Chris, awesome work, those are great! So, to go about getting the Blue/white Liga art that you posted above, to be printed in a 16x20, how should we go about this? Could you post up the vector, so that we may download it to a flashdrive and then transfer it to the print store? Or is there an easier way? Excuse the novice questions, this is my first time taking something off of the internet to have printed.
    I can give you the vector file which you can give right to the print store. Which one do you want?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast